From Dogcraft Wiki
|Completed||1st October, 2019 (four stations)|
The Ouranos Metro was a transport system on the Survival 3 world of the Dogcraft Server that served the city of Ouranos on the server, connecting the various builds of the city together by underground railway tunnel. The system was planned early on into the development of the city, with the aim being to serve a route between a stop at Lackria Plaza in the center of Ouranos and the Castle Plaza, however as the city grew plans changed to serve a larger number of stops. Of the originally planned route, five stations were complete.
- Castle Station - Served Ouranos Castle via the spleef arena underneath. Opened December 29th, 2019.
- Central Plaza Station - Served the central Lackria Plaza allowing passengers to change for the SRN and NTN.
- Theatre Station - Served as an underground entrance to the Ouranos Theatre. This station lacked a direct staircase to the surface, opting to directly connect to the theatre instead.
- East Gate Station - Served the east gate of the city along Pipers' Walk.
- Raceway Station - Served the Ouranos Raceway, a destination for boat-on-ice races. It also provided access to the NTN.
An Ouranos Metro map was created in December 2019 as a Christmas gift to mayor William278 and the city of Ouranos from Mayor misterblue28. The map used the yellow and green colour scheme and could be purchased from all Ouranos Metro stations for DC$100. It also marked stations with access to the Survival Railway Network and Nether Transport Network.