Dogcraft is hosted in Texas, United States, and accessible via the website at dogcraft.net or the minecraft server at server.dogcraft.net.
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website or the minecraft server.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we ask for your personal information, including items such as name, email address and date of birth.
On our Minecraft servers we collect player information and a number of player statistics including but not limited to Minecraft UUID and player name, internet protocol (IP) address, location, in-game statistics, ping information, activity, chat and command history and sessions.
To provide Patreon rewards we also collect Patreon-linked users current pledge amount and user ID.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and minecraft server
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website and minecraft server
- Understand and analyze how you use our website and minecraft server
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you via email, Discord or other connected platform. Emails sent include but are not limited to account email verification and password resets
- Find and prevent fraud
Dogcraft follows a standard procedure of using log files on both the website and minecraft servers. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
- Patreon - https://privacy.patreon.com
- Mojang (Minecraft) - https://account.mojang.com/terms
- Discord - https://discordapp.com/privacy
- Google (reCaptcha and YouTube) - https://policies.google.com/privacy
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Dogcraft does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.