How to link a Dogcraft account
From Dogcraft Wiki
This guide will walk you through what you need to do to be able to play on the Dogcraft Server, including linking your Minecraft account to a Dogcraft.net account and completing the GamerSafer age verification check.
Returning players: If you already have a Dogcraft.net account and have verified your email address, you can skip straight to the "Verifying your Age" section.
- Minecraft 1.20.1 installed
- An iOS (15+) or Android device
- An email address
1. Launch Minecraft 1.20.1 and add the Dogcraft server (IP address:
server.dogcraft.net) on the Multiplayer menu.
3. In the web browser on your PC, navigate to
https://dogcraft.net/ and click "Register" in the top menu.
7. If you chose to register with an email — Enter an email address and password. Your password must be 8 characters long, contain one uppercase character, one lowercase character, and one symbol. Then, click "Register."
After you have completed these steps, a verification email will be sent to your inbox and you will be redirected to the age verification page.
8. Check your inbox for a verification email, and click the "Verify Email Address" button. This email can take a couple of minutes to arrive; be sure to check your Spam folder if you can't see it.
If you need to change this email or you entered it incorrectly, you can navigate to your account settings page (
https://dogcraft.net/settings) and change it. Be sure to click the "Save" icon once you have re-entered it, and follow the previous step to verify it.
10. Once you've created your account, you will be prompted to verify your age in order to play on the public Dogcraft Minecraft Server. You can choose to verify your age at any time by clicking the "Verify Age" button in your account settings page (
12. Open the GamerSafer app. Click the blue "Create" link, located next to the text that says "Don't have an account?." You will be prompted to enter your country and Date of Birth. Enter these and click "Next."
13. You will be asked to enter your name, an email address, a username, and a password for your account. Your personal details are only used by GamerSafer for age verification and Dogcraft will not see this information.
You will then be prompted to take two selfie pictures using your device's front-facing camera, and it will sometimes ask you to move your camera from side-to-side. This works similarly to how setting up Face ID works on iOS devices.
16. After completing the scan, wait for GamerSafer to finish processing, then click through the "Welcome to GamerSafer!" page. You will then arrive at the Home Screen, where you should click "Scan QR-Code to join a Guild." Then, scan the QR code on Dogcraft.net.
17. Wait about 20-30 seconds, and the page on Dogcraft should be updated. The QR code will be replaced with a message:
Please check the home page on the GamerSafer app and accept the guild verification request.
18. Once this message appears, tap on the "Home" icon in the menu bar on the GamerSafer App. A message from GamerSafer will appear asking you to allow Dogcraft to carry out a Player Verification check — accept this request, and complete the second quick selfie scan as you did previously.
19. Wait another 20-30 seconds, and the page on Dogcraft should update again, redirecting you to your account settings page. If all went well, a success message should be displayed stating that verification was successful. If the page has not updated after a few minutes, click "Restart age verification" and try scanning the QR code once again.
Once you've verified your age, you're done and can connect again to the Dogcraft Server! Enjoy.
This section is going to be expanded as we encounter issues.
- How to link your Patreon, Discord & Dogcraft accounts together and get your ReNDoG Patreon benefits.