Battle of the Spawns
From Dogcraft Wiki
|Battle of the Spawns|
|World||Survival 4 (Husky & Beagle)|
- What if I already own a spawn plot?
- All plots can be entered... Whether they are New or Old... Hang a banner at the front and let us see your builds
- Can we join forces and build a joint plot?
- Spawn rules still apply... You can only have a maximum of 25x25 area, per builder. That being said, you *may* build with a friend, IF you stick to spawn rules.
- What are spawn rules?
- You are allowed to build closer to each other in the immediate surroundings of Spawn (~500-1000 blocks). Claims may only be a maximum size of about 25x25. Do not build large pillars near Spawn that only exist to activate your elytra from. Do not build (mob)farms near Spawn.
- Can I build at both spawns?
- Yes, If you align your self as both a Huskonite, and a Beagonian, then of course... you can have a plot on each world.
- Sounds great... How do I sign up?
- Place a book, with your name, world, and coordinates to your build, in the Events Hopper. THEN grab a banner, and fly it high on your build.
- What will the judges be looking for?
- The builds will be judged on uniqueness, creativity, and functionality. That being said, not major redstone contraptions a your build please. The judges will also be looking for how you integrate with your environment, be that nature, or your neighbours. You could even turn your build into a mini-game, full of Role Playing exercises :D
Feel free to add some pictures of the event as it unfolds!