Battle of the Spawns
From Dogcraft Wiki
|Battle of the Spawns|
|World||Survival 4 (Husky & Beagle)|
- What if I already own a spawn plot?
- All plots can be entered... Whether they are New or Old... Hang a banner at the front and let us see your builds
- Can we join forces and build a joint plot?
- Spawn rules still apply... You can only have a maximum of 25x25 area, per builder. That being said, you *may* build with a friend, IF you stick to spawn rules.
- What are spawn rules?
- You are allowed to build closer to each other in the immediate surroundings of Spawn (~500-1000 blocks). Claims may only be a maximum size of about 25x25. Do not build large pillars near Spawn that only exist to activate your elytra from. Do not build (mob)farms near Spawn.
- Can I build at both spawns?
- Yes, If you align your self as both a Huskonite, and a Beagonian, then of course... you can have a plot on each world.
- Sounds great... How do I sign up?
- Place a book, with your name, world, and coordinates to your build, in the Events Hopper. THEN grab a banner, and fly it high on your build.
- What will the judges be looking for?
- The builds will be judged on uniqueness, creativity, and functionality. That being said, not major redstone contraptions at your build please. The judges will also be looking for how you integrate with your environment, be that nature, or your neighbours. You could even turn your build into a mini-game, full of Role Playing exercises :D
First Place: Snuginthesun found at -244 91 -708
Second Place: Minda905 found at -423 82 -305
Third Place: Qeais found at 8 71 -385
First Place: EddyTeach found at -119 77 -555
Second Place: ashapink found at 73 64 -512
Third Place: eybwam found at -530 66 -815
Feel free to add some pictures of the event as it unfolds!