Editnotice-4-Did you know-Submissions
From Dogcraft Wiki
|Home · Facts list · Fact submissions|
|MainPage template · Module (docs, sandbox) · Criteria/Editnotice · Category page|
- The item should start with an asterisk (*) to create a bullet, then a space, three periods (not the ellipsis character "…") and a space; and end with a question mark.
- The item should contain a link to an article and a corresponding interesting piece of trivia.
- The item can be niche and specific, but must be interesting to the general public viewing the wiki.
- The item should be written from a neutral POV. You're encouraged to write an item about your base but again it must be something unique about it.
- The item should be concise: fewer than about 200 characters (including spaces and the question mark, but not including the
...). While 200 is an outside limit, DYK items slightly under 200 characters may still be rejected if it formats badly or doesn't fit.
* ...that milk can come from cows?
* ...that if lightening strikes a mooshroom, it changes color?
* ...that the Dogcraft Server was started in 2015?