From Dogcraft Wiki
Click the box above when editing to fill out your hover card!
- Once clicked, click on "Edit", and start filling out the fields.
- Your Wiki Username, Ingame Name, and something in the About section are required, you can blank everything else if you don't want it to appear.
- Only fill out "Baselink" if your base's name and the name of the page about your base are not the same. (Eg: If you have a base called "Circle" and a page about it called "Circle", you don't need to fill out "baselink". If the page about your base is called "The Circle" however, you do need to fill it out.)
- Once you are done, before you save, delete every "Edit this!", and leave the feilds you dont want to appear blank.
- Click "Apply Changes" in the Template Editor (the box with all the fields) and then save the page as well.
- If you did everything correctly, the page will load in with your Ingame name and your skin's face, and if you hover it, the rest of your info should appear.
- If you need help with it, feel free to contact a Wiki Admin on the Dogcraft Discord (@Wiki Admin) or the Wiki Discord! (There is an invite on the login page)
This page was last modified on 19 May 2020, at 10:40.