Author Topic: Moderator Applications  (Read 23144 times)

yddraiggoch

Re: Moderator Applications
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2019, 07:52:14 am »
Your in-game username.
yddraiggoch

Your age.

Your time zone.
GMT

How often you play on the server.
Most days, a few hours a day

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft.
Since 21st Jan 2019

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator.
I am reliable, have a strong sense of justice, can solve problems quickly & fairly & able to handle over 100 players at a time from past experience as well as co-ordinate teams of builders or other staff members.

Player safety & enjoyment are my highest priorities.

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server.
ThnxCya Dedicated (50 player average) - Builder, Moderator, Moderator+
ThnxCya.Net (100+ if the youtuber was online) - Moderator+, Admin, Staff Manager
SGPVP (30 player average) - Builder, Admin
Minion Land (20 player average) - Builder
NeoCraft (Modded) (20 player average) - Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, Developer
ZombieCraft (20 player average) - Operator, Manager, Co-Owner
EagleTalon (Not released) - Admin
DA Clan SF3 (Modded) (For YouTube Video Creation Only)

Ducativon4miner

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2019, 06:20:25 pm »
Your in-game username : EskyMiner
Your age. The "guideline" age to become a moderator is 16, that means with showing enough dedication you could still become a MOD if you're under 16. : I'm 21

Your time zone. : (GMT+1)

How often you play on the server : All Day mostly.

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft : Only a couple of days but I will be staying on this server.

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator : I know how to be fair and to solve conflict with solutions without making the situation any worse, I am good at giving other people advice so I can use that skill with problem solving, I have a good eye for things so that means I can see a problem before it arises and I am good with keeping my promises and dedicated to all the work that I do, I know the difference between being professional and unprofessional. I care for others and are compassionate in helping out and care about player safety and enjoyment.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server : No but I know the work that comes into it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 06:24:14 pm by ducativon4miner »

Scooberson

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2019, 09:09:34 pm »
This application post is no longer used for mod applications. All applications will be offered by discord through google forms.

We are also not looking for staff at this time (June 2019), however when we are, all are welcome to reapply for consideration.