Author Topic: Moderator Applications  (Read 23847 times)

ChargedBluey

Re: Moderator Applications
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2017, 04:12:10 pm »
IGN: ChargedBluey
Time Zone: GMT (United Kingdom)
Play Time: Everyday, for many hours at time.
   I believe I would make a good Moderator as I have a good understanding and Knowledge of the rules, I am polite, easy going, always willing to offer help if needed, I will enforce the rules with a iron(boundred) fist but not to the extent of being a dictator(never ends well for dictators lol).

ImperialAce12

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 09:41:40 am »
Your in-game username.

ImpishAce

Your Age

Your time zone.

Pacific/Auckland UTC +12:00

How often you play on the server.

Around 3 hours a day

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft.

Almost a year, but I am dedicated.

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator.

I think I could make a good moderator on the DogCraft server because I am extremely active, and I love to play on DogCraft. I like to have a lot of fun with people and in the game, but when needed I can be strict and serious. I have been on the receiving end of a warning once, so I can connect to how some of the younger players can feel whilst getting told. I'm generally good with words, and I can uphold rules 99.95% of the time. I have past experience of being a moderator as I have been one in three different servers. I am already playing a small part in the community as I am in the server build team and on the events committee, but I would love to take another step towards being a rel help to the cyberdog nation!

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server.

Been one in three different servers.

Jarryd

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2017, 08:02:36 am »
My Moderator Application:

Your in-game username.
JarrydG_ZA

Your age. The "guideline" age to become a moderator is 16, that means with showing enough dedication you could still become a MOD if you're under 16.

Your time zone.
GMT +02:00

I play on the Server 2-4 Hours a day, On Weekends I tend to play much longer (4-8 hours)

I have been a member of dogcraft since August 2016

I believe I would be a good Moderator because I keep and eye out on chat all the time, I am very active,  I help everyone that needs help, I can be strict if need be. By now, I know most of the Issues players can Experience, And know how to solve them.

No.

Zolodon

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2017, 07:18:19 pm »
Your in-game username.
Zolodon

Your age.

Your time zone.
GMT-6

Daily (often in the mornings before work and again in the evenings)

A couple months

I really appreciate the family friendly community Dogcraft offers and the people I've met while playing.  I'd like to do my part to help support that culture.

I've run a few small home server setups for my daughter and her friends, so I have a little experience with how those mechanics work.  Other than that, no public server experience.

FreakSound

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2017, 10:50:44 am »
I'm updating my application to include updated information. :P

Your in-game username.
My In-game name is: MissEve_Gaming

Your age. The "guideline" age to become a moderator is 16, that means with showing enough dedication you could still become a MOD if you're under 16.
I'm 19 turning 20 in Feburary

Your time zone.
My Timezone is Australia (UTC +11)

I've been away due to school and University, but I'm on a lot more now and will be. I'm playing 3-4 hours every day unless something comes up that stops me such as work or family time. I can also jump on pretty quickly and I'm on discord a lot.

I've been a member of dogcraft for almost 4 years now.

I'd be a good moderator because I always try to be helpful and try to make others life easier. I'm ready and willing to be helpful in anyway I can. I get along well with a lot of the current staff so I'd feel more than at home and would make it easy to explain and co-ordinate with the other staff.

I have been a moderator on another server called Lichcraft but due to a complete reset of the server all staff roles were removed and I never got a chance to be one again.

I'm currently staff on a friends server and also an owner of my own server (which is still being built).

RookyBubbles

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2017, 03:07:53 pm »
Your in-game username.

BionicAdept

Your Age

Your time zone.

GMT

As much as I can, I moved into Year 9 in september so I started doing gcse work so I try to play as much as I can

Started in late 2016 (November)

I believe that I would be a good moderator/staff member because I love to play minecraft in general. I'm fairly well known on the server and I have many friends. People would be able to trust me to help them and aid them in whatever business they desire. I have been a part of dogcraft for a long time now (just over a year) and I think I would be a valuable asset to the staff team altogether. Even when I am not on the server, I can usually be found online on discord ready for messages. I am easy to contact. I work hard and I always exceed expectations. Yes I make mistakes, we all do. But I will always get around issues and mistakes that are caused by someone else or even me. Hope you accept me - Bio

I am a moderator on Mehworldofhypno's server and I am admin on Tjwilliams and 2lesslives server.

Doombot1

« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2018, 11:07:55 pm »

Your in-game username.
Doombot1

Your time zone.
CST

I play on the Server 5-6 Hours a day, On Weekends I tend to play much longer (6-10 hours/day)

I have been a member of DogCraft since December of 2017

I believe that I am a good candidate for a moderator position on DogCraft because of a few reasons - 1. I spend a lot of time on the server, 2. I have played Minecraft for 8 years, and have much experience helping others on servers, as I know how to play very well, and 3. I enjoy helping those who need to be helped. As well, I am a very friendly person in general, and have already made friends with a large portion of the players on DogCraft.

Yes. I have been a part-owner (I helped pay for it and everything) of a small server with my friends, and have also been Mod or even Admin rank on at least three other servers (none of which are still running, sadly, but not as a result of me!).

Thanks for the consideration!

Thralc

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2018, 11:50:48 am »

In game name-
      Thralc

Age-
      12.5(Born on the 20th of July 2005)

Time zone-
      GMT

How often i play-
       I play for weekdays 3-4hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays~and on Fridays/Mondays i play for 1-2 hours longer. During weekends i tend to play for 7-10 hours but i have exceptions of where i can not play at all on all days. I am diagnosed w/ epilepsy so i have to both go to sleep at 8 ish and i sometimes have to go to hospital.

How long have i been a Dogcraft member-

I have been a member of dogcraft since December 2017 but have been part of it from earlier times when i had an account called epi_Havoc.

A brief but thorough explaination of why i should be a MOD-

I am a good listener when i am being told to do, i am a fast typer and have not abused the rules on purpose. I am a friendly and thankful person and i have made friends with many of the Dogcraft community. I am not biased towards race, religion etc. Although i am atheist myself... I am ready to except changes and enjoy it. I have also always wanted to be part of a Moderating team-such Prefectorial jobs i enjoy!! I lastly have a desire to help and answer questions often going on to explain parts of the server/game people do not understand.

Expierience-
       I have had expierience for i was the owner of a small server that crashed and burned because i couldnt fund it with the amount of people joining, but i have been part of my schools prefectorial system for as long as 1 yr and half!!

Thralc-Thx for considering me.

doubleaidan

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2018, 01:01:57 am »
Your in-game username.
xAidanbust55

Age.

Your time zone.
GMT.

On weekdays I can do 8+ hours and on weekends I can do 8+ hours; sometimes more if required or if I am complete all work.

Since November.

I am passionate I will be a good moderator because I am willing to be dedicate to my job. Since I started my time on the server I have been dedicated to the community, I will not judge ANYONE on who they are and will always respect all. When it comes to dealing with situations (e.g. disrespect, harassing players) I will make sure that I check all the facts presented to me so I can make the correct final decision. I will be enforce the rules whilst being strict when necessary but will always be calm even in the worst of situations.

Yes, I used to own my own successful server. It was just for friends but it then started getting 11 people on at a time, so I have experience with managing staff and players also with how a server works (i.e dealing with abuse or social spy and any other mods). But before that I was a mod on a close friends server; wasn't as successful as mine with 5 people on at a time.

RY44

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2018, 05:26:16 pm »
Your in-game username- RY44

Your age-21

Your time zone-GMT

How often you play on the server- very often on most days for long periods at a time including weekends

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft.- 5 nearly 6 months

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator.- i feel i would be a good moderator as i am a very observant person and also always try to help people when and where i can. part of the reason i wish to apply is because of my irl anxiety and with that i would like to virtually communicate and work with others for the benefit of the server and also use this as a way to develop other communication, conflict resalution and teamwork skills

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server.- no

gummibear.mangan

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 09:11:14 pm »
Your in-game username: GummiBear87

Your age: 31 (born 25th May 1987)

Your time zone: GMT

How often you play on the server: Daily

How long you have been a member of Dogcraft: Been a member since December 04, 2017

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator:

I feel I would be a good Moderator because I love helping other CyberDogs where ever possible. I'm a relaxed, Kind and caring person but can be strict where needed ( 2 children so I need to be strict at times).
There have been times where someone has needed "Mod" help but no Mods have been on so I have always offered help when I knew the answers to what they needed. I love Dogcraft and enjoy being here and really just want to continue to help others. :D

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server: No

Well thanks for taking the time to read and to consider me for the role. :D 

RiverPlasmaHero

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2018, 03:32:47 am »
Your in-game username:
RiverPlasmaHero

Your age:

Your time zone:
CST (GMT -6:00)

How often do you play on the server:
I average about a hour a night during the week, and usually a minimum of 3-4 hours over Saturday and Sunday.

How long have you been a member of Dogcraft:
I'm not sure exactly, I know it was at least 6-8 months before survival 2 opened, but it might have been even longer than that.

A brief and thorough reason why you would be a good moderator:
I would say the main reason, is that this community helped me through the hardest, darkest, and most painful times of my life, and because of that I want to do my part to make sure this community continues to thrive so that it can continue to help people.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server:
Yes, a little. I was part of the developer/admin team for a small server set up by a few of my lifelong friends. My primary role, once the server was up and we started inviting people on, was that of a moderator.

Thank you for considering me, and I appreciate you taking the time to read my application.  :)

Pyraxe

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2018, 10:48:54 pm »
Your in-game username.
Pyraxe

Your age.

Your time zone.
GMT/BST

Every day if not multiple times a week

I joined Dogcraft on April 01, 2017, 10:07:11 AM. So over a year and 1/2

I am capable of making just decisions so it is advantageous to the player as well as Dogcraft's safety and integrity. I am a very active player and enjoy helping people with the problems and issues, I would not do anything out of spite as I like to think of myself as being calm and passive. I work well as a team, and am able to make decisions within a group of people.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server
In the past I have been the owner of multiple minecraft vanilla and modded servers with an active community, out of owning these servers i have gained knowledge in such things as editing .yml files for various plugins.

I hope you take my application into consideration, many thanks,
Pyraxe :-)

TheTBNRGalaxy

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2018, 05:18:56 am »
Your in-game username?
TheTBNRGalaxy1

Your age?

Your time zone?
EST

How often do you play on the server?
It depends how busy I am. I try to come on every day for a couple of hours to complete certain projects.

How long have you been a member of Dogcraft?
I have been a member for about 4 weeks.

I think I would be a good moderator because i like to lead and help people. I love helping out the new people by giving them supplies and a little DCD to start out. I also help people out even when there is no payment involved. I would consider myself mature enough for this position.

Any past history of being staff on a minecraft server?
I have no past history of being staff on a minecraft server.

SledgeMaster

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2019, 11:55:11 pm »
Your in-game username.
SledgeMaster.

Your age.

Your time zone.
Mountian Time Zone.

I play in the mornings before work, about 3-4 hours. Then Roughly 1 hour before I sleep. Longer on the weekends.

I've been a member since September 30, 2018.

i've always been impartial, slow to judge, and helpfull when I can be. I love community projects, problem solving, and building. I like to be fair. I'll always listen and try to help.

I used to moderate a small Tekkit modpack server. made a ton of good friends and fond memories. I was a moderator, then promoted to Admin.