Author Topic: Jungle biome/jungle wood saplings, Desert temple etiquette.  (Read 3537 times)

Kezman11

Jungle biome/jungle wood saplings, Desert temple etiquette.
« on: January 25, 2019, 12:04:16 pm »
Hi!

Just wondering if:

1. Anybody was selling jungle wood saplings in the mall?
If so, who and where?

2. Failing point 1., does anybody know where I might find a jungle biome?
I don't mind a bit of manual travelling, even if it's far away :)

Side-query:
I saw the rules on 'leaving stuff as you might want to find it...', but what is the etiquette for desert temples etc.

Like, can I go grab all the stuff at the bottom, and leave the chests empty?
Do I need to leave X amount of items?
Can I leave a torch near the entrance to say that this place has already been looted, saving the next person the hassle of jumping down to see some empty chests, if I loot everything?

Thanks in advance for any assistance received :)

-Kez.

PeanutGallery76

Re: Jungle biome/jungle wood saplings, Desert temple etiquette.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 10:28:41 pm »
I've got some for sale in the new black zone!

I'm also curious about any "official" etiquette guidelines.  As far as looting goes, I try not to take everything, and if I have anything on me that I don't really need (that isn't just junk), I leave it behind.  I try not to mine any blocks from structures, and if I really have to, I try to make it unnoticeable.

Wodong77

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 12:50:39 am »
I loot everything when I get a temple that’s intact. I think the etiquette is more about not destroying half the place and leaving a big mess in your wake. I don’t particularly go out of my way to play treasure hunter though, so I’ve looked at most two temples and less than a handful of buried treasure.

Kezman11

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 12:09:45 pm »
I've got some for sale in the new black zone!

Amazing! Thanks for this. I think I spotted your shop on Friday. :)

I'm also curious about any "official" etiquette guidelines.  As far as looting goes, I try not to take everything, and if I have anything on me that I don't really need (that isn't just junk), I leave it behind.  I try not to mine any blocks from structures, and if I really have to, I try to make it unnoticeable.

I think I'll adopt the above approach going forward as well.

Thanks for the replies!

MattLong936

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 04:21:49 am »
I loot everything when I get a temple thatÂ’s intact. I think the etiquette is more about not destroying half the place and leaving a big mess in your wake. I donÂ’t particularly go out of my way to play treasure hunter though, so IÂ’ve looked at most two temples and less than a handful of buried treasure.
I actually never found one but i think thats how it is