Author Topic: Starting At DC  (Read 2246 times)

AltijdGezondeBas

Starting At DC
« on: April 11, 2017, 06:53:10 pm »
At this topic i want to talk about when you start at doggcraft, Because when you start on the server there are many people who say hi!, but you don't Get any sort of Starting kit to get started, and maybe you should get a stone tool kit or something leave suggestions for some kits that you want to be added.

mod
co-owner
owner

ten0r

Re: Starting At DC
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:20:49 pm »
There is a building to the left when you exit the Rules room where people place free starter gear and stone tools.  This is a player provided system which means that if no one wants to help out, the building remains empty.

-------------

I understand that many servers provide starter kits, but it's not something that I (my own personal opinion only) feel should be required on a server.  It's not that difficult to build up your character.  To the left of the rules room is the spawn farms where you can collect food items and to the right is the wood farm (replant after taking).  We also have /rtp which teleports you to a random location within 10k of spawn and the SRN/NTN (see forums for more info) that can help you get out into your own space.

peterpaul1991

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 08:42:58 am »
Yesterday i restocked the area with leather armours to start with.  ;D

MrSurrealist

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 02:14:34 pm »
It seems that there are a bunch of places at the spawn with some cool stuff like armour and food. My main problem is that I can't seem to chat, and it's hard to find any space to start.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:16:24 pm by MrSurrealist »

firsty.blocker

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 07:34:51 pm »
At this topic i want to talk about when you start at doggcraft, Because when you start on the server there are many people who say hi!, but you don't Get any sort of Starting kit to get started, and maybe you should get a stone tool kit or something leave suggestions for some kits that you want to be added.

mod
co-owner
owner

well now there are 2 places to get starting armor and tools, and if a staff member is on they will sometimes give you a tour around the world. Also, there is a food farm (free carrots from OPwrecker), melons, pumpkins, and also a wood farm in the general area. You should get used to it after a few hours