Author Topic: Silver's digging service  (Read 3745 times)

Silver_wolf88

Silver's digging service
« on: April 17, 2018, 01:03:50 am »
To Everyone on the Survival two server, i am offering a digging service. I need a ton of stone, so I would be happy to dig out a large area of land, tunnels, or simply giant areas so long as I can keep the stone. If you are interested in hiring, send me a message in game, via this post, or via discord @SilverWolf#1394. I hope to get a few projects soon, as I am in desperate need of stone.

leetzilla

Re: Silver's digging service
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 07:32:17 pm »
You might want to message BriGuy next time you're online. He's doing a big dig and already has a crazy amount of spare stone.

Silver_wolf88

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 10:59:00 pm »
Thank you, i'll be sure to message him. But I'll always be in need of stone.

Brianetta

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 11:16:43 pm »
We have a stone generator in Havana.

Silver_wolf88

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 12:06:22 am »
While i thought of using a stone generator, that's something that i would like to go afk at. Besides, i want to help people with their projects, giving back to the community and whatnot.

ValkyrieWings

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 05:08:12 am »
Hi Silver,

If I start going mental on my project I'll give you a call. I'm working on a 50 block Spiral stairway under my main build.

gamerluuk

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 06:29:12 am »
Sound difficult. Luckily i build into the sky, with an ocean below to prevent fall damage.

gocleau

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 10:00:56 pm »
Hey Silver_wolf,

I have a ton of cobble laying around, and I could turn it into smooth stone if that would help... Also I'm currently excavating quite a lot for my mine, and i have some ideas that would require large open voids, and I would love some help clearing some of it away.  Next time I see you online (if I think about it... I tend to get pretty into what I'm doing) I'll hit you up, and maybe you can come see what I'm working on and if it is something you'd like to help with.

Silver_wolf88

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 12:20:37 am »
That would be awesome. I don't need you to turn it into smooth stone, as i'm going to need cobble anyways. Thank you for the offer, and i hope to help you soon.

gamerluuk

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 06:18:50 am »
I have a bit too much cobble lying around my base. I can give you around 2 stacks of it, since i need some for my mining sessions.