Author Topic: Is the server Down?  (Read 3791 times)

iron.sword

Is the server Down?
« on: April 10, 2017, 01:36:56 am »
I cannot log on to the server is it down? What is happening? I type dogcraft inti the "add server" box
and server.dogcraft.net into the second isn't that right? Have been banned for some reason I am confused.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:00:06 am by Iron Sword »

Amb0rTheWarri0r

Re: Is the server Down?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 02:16:35 am »
Not sure, but I'm having the same problem. :)

evilmoorrage

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 02:19:50 am »
the server is currently down.  ive asked a couple of mods and havent gotten a timetable on when the server will be back up yet

iron.sword

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 02:21:26 am »
the server is currently down.  ive asked a couple of mods and havent gotten a timetable on when the server will be back up yet

Thanks evil I thought I did something wrong :-)

evilmoorrage

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 02:24:16 am »
no problem happy to help.

Amb0rTheWarri0r

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 02:55:24 am »
Thanks for letting us know. :) <3

TBone_Robo

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 05:22:21 am »
I am going though withdrawals!

evilmoorrage

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 05:26:58 am »
i understand, i had a plan for today and everything.  oh well i guess maybe tomorrow, time for me to be getting to bed soon

iron.sword

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 05:46:16 am »
i understand, i had a plan for today and everything.  oh well i guess maybe tomorrow, time for me to be getting to bed soon

Same here I was gonna introduce my 13 year old daughter to the server and it is not even working. Dogcraft made me look bad. I bregged it all up and it let me down. :-(

dmg

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 08:03:48 am »
hopefully it will be up today because it was down all yesterday, but don't be sad if it isn't cos the techy team is working their hardest with matti to get it up and running again so just be patient for today :)

peterpaul1991

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 09:22:25 am »
With programs and computer based things something could crash at any time with or without any reason.

Like in the customer service branche we ussualy say: "have you tried to turn it off and on again?" Ussualy this fixes the basic hardware failures atleast temporary and gives the customer service some time to find the problem and work on a sollution. But it doesn't always work like this saddly. In some cases something needs to be kept down to be able the read the logs and apply bugfixes so the problem wont happen again.

So the only thing i can say right now is to be patient. If you are bored you can always check some minecraft tutorials on youtube or test some buildingstyles or redstone contraptions in single player or play a different game for the meanwhile. (I ussualy get inspiration from different games or reallife things i come across).