Author Topic: Camping Trip #4 (on safari to 2b2t.org)  (Read 3049 times)

_edo

Camping Trip #4 (on safari to 2b2t.org)
« on: March 01, 2018, 08:17:39 pm »
Yet another safari yesterday. This time an adhoc visit to 2b2t.org, the second oldest minecraft server. It's an anarchy server with no rules, no moderating, lots of pvp and griefing. Also, the world hasn't been reset since 2010. It's known as the world's worst minecraft server.

This is what spawn looks like:

Here some documentation of our trip:

Participants: darparniox, Quasi1987, Dinosaur_Rider, zap_plays, skelleton123, _edo.

Spawn in fpv (first person view).

sure...one of many deaths.

Spawn in the nether.

In the nether I ran into another seemingly new player. Instant bonding! :P

We found a veteran player minding his own business and we thought it wise to creep up on him.

He, however, did not agree...

I lost sight of my new found friend but finally found my way onto a highway in the nether: the best possibility to escape spawn.

There I was able to meet up with fellow cyberdog darparniox. Two cyberdogs on a roll!

We travelled a substantial distance and succeeded in setting up camp, meet up with more cyberdogs, get some basics, create a bed...

and make our tiny mark! :P

All trips so far:
  • #1 january 27th, 2018, on dogcraft.net survival 2 world
  • #2 february 10th, 2018, on dogcraft.net survival 2 world
  • #3 february 25th, 2018, to constantiam.net
  • #4 february 28th, 2018, to 2b2t.org
If you want to take part in future camping trips (on dogcraft.net) or safaris (to other servers), contact one of us (see list above). We can invite you to the Cyberdog Safaris discord server.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:33:07 pm by _edo »

Wodong77

Re: Camping Trip #4 (on safari to 2b2t.org)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 10:46:34 pm »
So, having seen "the worst", does this mean that your future expeditions are all going to be picnics in the park by comparison? Don't get me wrong, that spawn looks like an active war zone with daily bombardment. Must be nice to come back to dogcraft after an outing. Everything here seems so peaceful by comparison. ;D

_edo

Re: Camping Trip #4 (on safari to 2b2t.org)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 11:27:43 pm »
Yeah, future trips will prolly mostly be more peaceful :). I hope to do more trips on dogcraft worlds (sur1, sur2, amp, others?) and to other servers. But perhaps also to other anarchy servers or even another trip (part 2) to 2b2t.