Poll

Recently in the Q&A session with the dev team at mojang there was a question about bosses being added, and it got me thinking, i personally would love to see any thing that promotes exploration or adds more side things to do in minecraft. I feel like

The more the merrier!!
maybe add one or two more
Eh, do or don't, it wont bother me
ive been playing five years and i still havnt fought any of the current bosses!
No, please, i can barely handle slimes!

Author Topic: New Boss?!?!  (Read 3134 times)

therealkid2369

New Boss?!?!
« on: February 18, 2018, 08:03:37 pm »
Hello Cyberdogs! Recently, in the Q&A session with the dev team at Mojang, there was a question about more bosses being added and it got me thinking, i personally would love to see any thing that promotes exploration or adds more side things to do in Minecraft. I feel like, with the aquatic update, a kraken/great white shark boss would be awesome, how do you all feel?

dragnrider70

Re: New Boss?!?!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 03:24:53 am »
The dev team did mention that they didn't want to add sharks because real life sharks are actually killed and hunted a lot, but they're still dangerous, so they decided to not implement them because they didn't want to make them too tame and have people IRL think that sharks are friendly, and they didn't want to make them too aggressive and have people try to kill real sharks so that people don't get hurt. I do like how the Elder Guardians are like mini-bosses, and having more extra strong mobs in the overworld would be fun, while it might be too late for a Kraken, a desert boss would definitely be nice, it would add to the lure of the desert.

vaporman1041

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 02:50:38 pm »
I really like the new "night wing" mob. There should be a mob that is specific to each biome. The messa biome should have some kind of gold guardian. That sort of thing.

legowar1508

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 06:50:47 pm »
just a mob idea that's been on my mind that's like the iron golem that you use bone and iron blocks with a magma block and it spawns a bone ram or something that breathes fire and charges at you... when killed drops either a skelly spawner or something or maybe fireBones that can be used to make a portal to the nether dragon prison or something =P LOL

dragnrider70

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 11:30:14 pm »
Legowar, you should suggest that in the Minecraft subreddit, it's a great idea. Actually, we have a lot of fun ideas on these forums that we should suggest to Mojang. After all, turtles in MC was suggested by a community member.

legowar1508

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 02:16:38 pm »
could you do it for me?? (I have no Reddit account)

gamerluuk

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 07:54:01 pm »
I want a Mushroom boss to fit in with the most peaceful biome in MC ;-).