Author Topic: quest question  (Read 3216 times)

vaporman1041

quest question
« on: February 07, 2018, 06:02:59 pm »
Hello again! i was on the server last night and i am trying to complete some of the quests. i was wondering where is steam town? the other quests give the locations but not that one.

also are diamonds easier to find than in normal minecraft? one of the quests is to get 64 blocks of diamonds?!?!

i also want to say thanks again for all the help so far and i am having a great time on the server ;D.

legowar1508

Re: quest question
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 07:09:43 pm »
well for diamonds that is just grind mining. um for all of the location quests you need to make sure that you are in survival 1 and not 2. 2 is a newer world because of the crowdedness of the old one

AtollaBell

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 05:31:16 am »
If you go to the SRN in Survival 1, you can get to Stream Town. The railway there is labeled 'To Stream Town'.

vaporman1041

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 05:55:52 am »
Hello again, I found the SRN and took it to stream town but when I got there the server would not let me complete the quest. Do I have to be in a special spot or something?

ebi_furya

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 12:29:41 pm »
Yes, the quest will tell you the coordinates you need to be at. It only registers when you stand on that exact spot.

And to help you with another quest, there is an npc in stream town you're supposed to talk to (right click on). He's wandering around just to the north of town near the path to Ren's building. He took me a while to find when I was looking for him.

vaporman1041

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 03:01:10 pm »
ok, all the other quests do have corords but Stream Town doesn't. At least I can't see it in the dialog box. I will go back there tonight and look for that NPC. If i still cant see where i need to be where can i get the corords from?