Author Topic: new to the server  (Read 2584 times)

vaporman1041

new to the server
« on: February 05, 2018, 08:36:19 pm »
Hello cyberdog nation! New user here and i have a few questions. what do the gadgets in the store do? also do i have to by the wooden house before i can build a house? sorry for the noob questions. thanks to all.

OldmanLP85

Re: new to the server
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 10:33:00 pm »
As far as the gadgets go, I'm not entirely sure. I accidentally bought a fire trail. Which when activated has this firefly thing buzzing around my head. So I'm assuming they're all on the same par as that.

As far as homes go, it refers to how many Teleport locations you can have. You automatically get one. Which you can set by doing /sethome then. Once you need to return to home, you type /home.

The dirt shop allows you to set 5 TP positions. In my opinion the diamond home is well worth saving for. If you do the quests in game you can easily build up your DCD account.

To then set a second home you stand in the location, and type "/sethome <name> "
To return there you type. "/home <name>"

Alternatively you can do /menu. Then click the door icon and it will give you a list of all your home locations.

Hope that helps. But be certain to check out the FAQs page on dogcraft.net/FAQs.php
It has lots of useful commands.

Happy exploring.

vaporman1041

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 10:40:08 pm »
many thanks for that!!!! :)

legowar1508

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 04:19:06 pm »
yep! but I recommend not buying the gold home yet. make use of your other 2 and save up for diamond home. totally worth it

LilWolfie

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 02:45:07 am »
You can check out the most popular server commands by clicking below link, clicking Server FAQ and the sixth question is What Commands Can I Use.
(http://dogcraft.net/faq.php)

Hope this helps and welcome to the server! I hope you have a wonderful time