Author Topic: Plugin Idea  (Read 3405 times)

IcyNinja1

Plugin Idea
« on: April 09, 2017, 01:52:31 am »
 On Hermitcraft, they have kilometers flown besides every ones names on the tab menu. I think we should add that plugin to the server. It would be fun to have little competitions to see who has flown the furthest. Thanks!   ;D

-Icy

2lesslives.

Re: Plugin Idea
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 10:53:35 am »
Icy Im pretty sure they use command blocks for that. And you already have your ping next to your name so you wouldn't really be able to fit that in. Besides you can just look in your statistics to find how far you've flown with your elytra

TerTerFooFoo

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 12:44:44 pm »
I lose!! lol
I am still learning to fly, [que Foo Fighters] and I am HORRIBLE at it. Partially because my computer sucks and doesn't load chunks fast enough and I wind up crashing into mountains, trees, really epic builds...

Scooberson

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 07:01:46 pm »
You'll be happy to know we already have that icy, when you hover over the players name in chat it actually shows you distance flown and distance ridden on pig. Plus if you right click on a player you get their stats. Try it out when you get the chance!

~Scoobs

firsty.blocker

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 07:14:40 pm »
On Hermitcraft, they have kilometers flown besides every ones names on the tab menu. I think we should add that plugin to the server. It would be fun to have little competitions to see who has flown the furthest. Thanks!   ;D

-Icy

Yes, definately. This server is kind of like Hermitcraft (except for some plugins) so I would love to see this feature.
Unfortunately I haven't scraped up 200 diamonds yet :'(

j0n_r4ng

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 07:37:58 pm »
You'll be happy to know we already have that icy, when you hover over the players name in chat it actually shows you distance flown and distance ridden on pig. Plus if you right click on a player you get their stats. Try it out when you get the chance!

~Scoobs

This ^^

All you have to do is hover over your name or any one else's in chat.

mehworld

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »
I'm just wondering if an entity clear plugin is installed or not because if it is it could seriously ruin some of my plans. Thanks guys, and I'm sorry if this is the wrong topic to place this comment under.

Many thanks.

Droidology

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 02:22:29 am »
I watch Hermitcraft (I mean, who on the server doesn't?), and I think - know - that Xisuma uses command blocks below bedrock to do this. It would be complicated and there probably wouldn't be enough screen space, especially on smaller screens.

Limo

Skelleton123

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 01:57:05 pm »

-Icy

Yes, definately. This server is kind of like Hermitcraft (except for some plugins) so I would love to see this feature.
Unfortunately I haven't scraped up 200 diamonds yet :'(

If you go far enough in the End you can still find untouched end-cities!