Author Topic: Favorite Minecrafters  (Read 2654 times)

Silver_wolf88

Favorite Minecrafters
« on: January 27, 2018, 02:18:33 am »
I'm kinda curious as to all my fellow cyberdogs favorite minecraft youtubers.

If you don't want to answer that's fine, but i'd love to hear who all my server mates like to watch "besides the Ren Digity Dog himself"

Some of my favorite minecrafters I like to draw inspiration from include:

.Xisuma "Technical minecrafter who is also a good builder"
.Tango Tek "Another technical minecrafter who has an interesting build style"
.Welsknight "Great build style, love getting inspiration from him"
.Impulse SV "I find him funny and he is an incredible technical player"
.Mumbo Jumbo "The spoon is funny and very helpful when it comes to learning redstone"
.Zedaph "Funny and a great editor"
.Jansey "he isn't well known, but I can't think of many better builders"
.Rendog "who doesn't love the guy"

I'd love to hear who everyone likes to watch and I hope everyone has a nice day.

OldmanLP85

Re: Favorite Minecrafters
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 10:05:51 am »
Hi,
so other than RenDog,
my favourite youtubers are, in no particular order...
1. False Symmetry
2.CubFan135
3.Occasionallly mumbo jumbo
4.Good Times With Scar, depending on what he's building.

5. I used to enjoy xisuma, but all his modded
6. I used to enjoy iskall85, but not so much this season. 

There are probably others, but I just cant think of them at the moment.

ebi_furya

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 02:35:17 pm »
When I started watching minecraft videos, it wasn't of anyone in particular. It was a random Redstone build here, a time lapse there. Then I stumbled upon CaptainSparklez and the whole Mianite series. I had never really looked at minecraft from a massive role playing perspective before that. Needless to say, I binge watched both seasons of it. Season 2 was what actually got me started playing modded. So sparkles is definitely towards the top of my list. Through him, I started watching X33n more recently. I like their back and forth banter / teasing.

Beyond that, Mumbo was the one that introduced me to the rest of the hermits. I subscribed to all of them when season 5 started and currently don't miss an episode of Ren, of course, Mumbo, Scar, Xisuma, or Iskall. I'll watch Cub, Wells, and False just to check in with their progress, but not regularly.

I also really enjoy watching Etho. I like the fact that he does a good balance of technical and aesthetic builds.

AtollaBell

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 11:30:11 pm »
So still being a minecraft noob - only started watching soon after the start of Season 5 of Hermitcraft (for timeline’s sake) - I’ve seen a few I like.

Mumbo I watch fairly regularly.
Rendog is great for binge watching.
Grian, especially after he started MC EVO. So naughty! ^.^
Mini Muka via Grian’s EVO series.
Iskall, but not regularly. I know they moved the server and that gives him issues, and means he’s not so much MC anymore. I’m hoping to get back into him when and if he restarts his Iskall Island series.
ZloyXP from Hermitcraft Recap <3 he is a lovely one to watch and so funny! Can’t recommend enough.

Mostly I keep to vanilla players with some modded if it’s, like, Sprout or Harvest Valley (w/e it was called, the one like Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon). Most mods I’m still unfamiliar with and haven’t played so it actually agitates and frustrates me to watch because they can get very technical and complicated.

xclickitx

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 04:30:16 am »
For decorating and outdoor inspiration, Keralis was my go to when I first started playing. His modern builds were so cool to me.

Currently I am trying to improve on build skills so I'm watching: AndyisYoda for his 5x5 adaptations, and Grain for his build school.

There are lots of hermits on Season 5 I am actively watching as well, such as WelsKnight, MumboJumbo, TangoTek, GoodTimesWithScar, Cubfan (awesome dude), and False symmetry in no particular order.

gamerluuk

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 06:53:23 pm »
My favorites:
-all hermits that still play
-Jeracraft
-Grian
-Magmamusen

ValkyrieWings

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 05:27:25 am »
GoodTimeWithScar
FalseSymmetry
CubFan135
AndyIsYoda
GeminiTay
DocM77
BDoubleO100
JeraCraft (although he isn't very ... reliable in his uploads his builds are fantastic)
Keralis

to name a few

Quasi_1987

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 01:02:29 am »
My list:

GoodtimewithScar (I follow him since 2011-2012, deepest respect for this guy! Feeling a bit related to him with his health problems and how Minecrafts helps him out: Minecraft as medicine! And ofcourse his implementation off -all- that Minecraft has to offer. My main inspiration in Minecraft)

Cubfan135 (intelligent, no hype)
Xisuma (intelligent, no hype)
Welsknight  (intelligent, no hype)
Mumbo  (intelligent, no hype)
Rendog  (his derpiness helps you through a bad day)
Falsesymmetry  (Funny and kind person, like the fact she's very artistic)
Tango  (intelligent, no hype)
Impluse  (intelligent, no hype)
Zedaph  (intelligent, no hype)
Iskall85 (He changed alot the last couple of years)