Author Topic: Minecraft pe  (Read 2400 times)

TCP3

Minecraft pe
« on: January 23, 2018, 10:56:34 pm »
I was curious if there is a dog raft server for pocket edition? It is easier for me to play on my phone than on a desktop.
If not, can anyone recommend a friendly server for pocket edition that could compare to the community here on dogcraft?
Thanks!
Craft on!

OldmanLP85

Re: Minecraft pe
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 07:17:31 am »
Sorry. There's no dogcraft server for PE. As far as I'm aware. Hands up to you though. I use PE at work in quiet times to trial things or test block variations. I tried having a single player world but can't get the knack of it. I can never figure out how to, for example, use a bed. Or other things that you need to interact with. I usually spam tap until I get it. Half the time I break the block before I can interact with it. But good luck. I'm sure there's plenty of friendly servers/realms out there to join up with.

legowar1508

Re: Minecraft pe
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 01:38:26 pm »
from what I have seen on PE (I have windows ten so I have bedrock edition which I think the two merged) There are only three servers currently. Lifeboat PVP Mineplex and a another minigame one that I can't remember. I don't believe that there are other serves besides those currently supported my microsoft.
If I am wrong (which I usually am) please correct me.

Legowar1508
[LOVES creepers.... and their loot]