Poll

I have been debating weather or not to completely revamp my base

Yes redo it in something that is more your style
no keep it how it is
just remodel it with the same design

Author Topic: Redoing my base  (Read 2433 times)

legowar1508

Redoing my base
« on: January 03, 2018, 07:46:12 pm »
Currently I have a huge wall around my base made out of purpur and my base coated in end stone. It seemed like a good idea at first but more and more I am finding it difficult to incorporate items farms and machines into my base. My plan is to go and completely redo everything into something that is more my style and otherworldly. thanks!

AtollaBell

Re: Redoing my base
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 03:26:50 am »
This is a question that I don't think can be answered. For one thing, there's no pictures to show what your base currently looks like. Secondly, there's a few things that aren't clear in your statement. Are you having problems because the purpur and endstone don't mesh well with farm designs - and you can't hide or cover up your farms? Is your base not big enough? Can your current design be adjusted to make vertical growth possible? Are you unhappy with the style because you're having trouble incorporating farms, or was it not your style to begin with?

If you're unhappy with the style of your base to begin with simply because 'it's not your style', then by all means change it. If you like the style but are having trouble incorporating farms into it - and dislike it because of that - then maybe some brainstorming with fellow Dogcrafters could help you transform it into something more manageable.

christopher.broga

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:32:25 am »
hey as one, who too has had problems sticking with theme, it wiser to look at your color palit and say hey what i could i add that does not throw off everything... thank god for red netherbrick in your case im unsure seeing hows i have not see your base.....

legowar1508

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 01:36:42 pm »
yea sorry about the lack of pictures. I will plan on redoing everything soon =P in something that is much more my style =P