Author Topic: DCD's  (Read 4946 times)

OldmanLP85

DCD's
« on: December 26, 2017, 08:38:40 am »
Hi.
I logged on this morning and saw I had around 120,000 DCD's and now I currently have a balance of about 86,000. Is there anyway to see where they went. Like what you've spent them on. An account statement  sort of thing?

Skelleton123

Re: DCD's
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 09:45:16 am »
Unless you bought something from the shop or from an ingame shop. I don't know how you can see where it went. Maybe the admins can help you out.

-Skelly-

xclickitx

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 06:42:56 pm »
I saw a message stating that you bought a gadget for 30k when I was online last night. Around 1 am CST (-6 Central standard time)

OldmanLP85

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 09:04:09 pm »
Really? Bugger. I was afraid of that.

I was on my phone, scrolling through the shop items to look at the price of the diamond home. Thinking I must be close now.

I must have clicked something accidentally as I was scrolling through 😔

I was hoping it should have given me a confirmation page before it charged me first.

Well that's put me really far back now. I hope it was a cool gadget.

Attila

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 09:57:59 pm »
Well if it was because you bought something on the website with your DCD you can click on Shop Stats (last one on the drop down menu for Shop), where there is a column that shows what you have recently bought on the website.

OldmanLP85

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 10:18:58 pm »
Oh. I see now. Scroll all the way to the bottom. Thanks Attila.

Hmmm... Flame Fairy...  looks like I'll be flaming around now. If only there was a way to undo your purchases. Lol

Is this in only the hub? Or survival as well. I'm guessing this is some sort of flame trail?

Looks like more mob arena for me. I was so close to diamond home too.

Wildfirev

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 05:38:33 am »
Flame Fairy can be used just about everywhere on the server as far as I know.  You can summon it by using /menu and looking through the options for the gadgets, particle effects, trails and more.

I know I've had my Flame Fairy flying around me a few times. They are fun to play with.

xclickitx

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 06:52:41 pm »
Oh. I see now. Scroll all the way to the bottom. Thanks Attila.

Hmmm... Flame Fairy...  looks like I'll be flaming around now. If only there was a way to undo your purchases. Lol

Is this in only the hub? Or survival as well. I'm guessing this is some sort of flame trail?

Looks like more mob arena for me. I was so close to diamond home too.

I am so sorry, but this comment really cracked me up.

This thread inspires me to form a hermit union, where members work on getting each of the people in the group diamond homes by pooling resources and having back up funds for accidents like this.

Senior members with elytra's would be able to repair toos, and beginning prospects can help by mining out caves and working fields for dcd ontop of server hourly bonus.

Then based on seniority, those that don't have diamond homes would get it, and then the next member's in line would get it as funds build up.

Sorry for your loss, but if this is something you are interested  in, maybe we can team up and I can help you get to your diamond home, for some help in the future?

~ xclick
(repairing my tools right now is a bottleneck for me)

Attila

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 03:17:52 am »

I am so sorry, but this comment really cracked me up.

This thread inspires me to form a hermit union, where members work on getting each of the people in the group diamond homes by pooling resources and having back up funds for accidents like this.

Senior members with elytra's would be able to repair toos, and beginning prospects can help by mining out caves and working fields for dcd ontop of server hourly bonus.

Then based on seniority, those that don't have diamond homes would get it, and then the next member's in line would get it as funds build up.

Sorry for your loss, but if this is something you are interested  in, maybe we can team up and I can help you get to your diamond home, for some help in the future?

~ xclick
(repairing my tools right now is a bottleneck for me)

This actually sound like a good idea

legowar1508

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 03:25:58 pm »
I agree =P how would you qualify as a senior member? I have more than a couple elytra [citation needed] are their other factors like actual skill (i have none [citation needed])

xclickitx

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 09:31:06 pm »
I guess easiest way to determine senior members, would be based on when they join the 'guild' (name to be determined), and over all time on the server will be a consideration. Those that have been playing for a long time but haven't unlocked diamond homes, I imagine would then be able to help replenish resources by knowing where the cool spots are in game, and useful things to sell via the mall / tenor's shopping area.

Then as things grow and improve, other positions would be created and maintained by members. Just having fun on the server and willing to help out is the only skill you need. :)

ImperialAce12

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 12:15:38 pm »
I wouldn't worry too much. DCD's are quite a lot easier to get nowadays

legowar1508

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 02:11:40 pm »
I would recommend grinding out the Dirty Hands quest. totally worth it for the dcd it gives you

xclickitx

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 02:42:39 pm »
I would recommend grinding out the Dirty Hands quest. totally worth it for the dcd it gives you

Def down to do that next time I'm online. // Another tip is mining out obsidian in a lava lake with haste on. You only need 192 I believe for up to 5k +

legowar1508

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 02:51:23 pm »
one thing I did for 30k dcd is take a silk touch pick and 're-mine' an emerald ore =P I hope that is allowed