Author Topic: The town of Kholinar  (Read 2628 times)

Gawin

The town of Kholinar
« on: December 11, 2017, 05:20:30 pm »
I would like to anounce the grand opening of the town of Kholinar (taken from the great novel series The Stormlight Archives)

** Edit **

This whole village is new to me and I have decided that I will be keeping your first lot free. If you want additional lots their will be a charge.

I am also considering a "shopping" district but that is still up in the air at this moment.

The town at the moment has 70+ lots that are 18x19 corner lots are a bit bigger.

As the town grows so will the amenities and the roads. The more people that live there the better the towns infrastructure will get.

All I ask is that you finish the exterior of your builds please.

I will be playing off and on throughout the day and hope you come by to grab a place.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 11:19:40 pm by Gawin »

legowar1508

Re: The town of Kholinar
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:29:23 pm »
could we have a plot there that we don't live in but could sell Items in it?

Gawin

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 05:39:41 pm »
I dont care if you sell item's or what not as long as the building is finished.

Attila

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 07:46:53 pm »
I don't plan on having a house in your town, but is it possible to give the cords for your town, so I could explore and find your town.

Gawin

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 08:55:41 pm »
Main Entrance by the map is -4647  3163

Wodong77

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 11:04:30 pm »
Thanks again for my plot, Gawin.  Just before I finish my building exterior, do you have any sort of preferences for what kind of materials you'd like things to be?  Or general look?  I'm pretty open, I was going to explore some options with raw andesite and some other (non-diorite) stone to make mega-brick (2x1) style exterior, but I'd like not to have to tear it down if I missed the memo about general look/theme.

Also eventually I might open a bakery shop, but I expect I'll be buying a separate lot after I get situated and maybe get a few more chest-shop options.  Were you planning to have separate residential and commercial districts, or have it all integrated?

Gawin

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 11:43:23 pm »
I have no style preference.

I had not even thought about the idea of a shopping district in it.. I have quite a bit more land available that might just be a very good idea. Thanks for that. 

xclickitx

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 07:33:58 pm »
I am interested in checking out the town. Thanks for sharing!

will_d601

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 06:07:10 pm »
Hello, I am the mayor of Helmburgh. Would you like to become allies with us?

legowar1508

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 07:36:16 pm »
I am the owner of New End City as well. We should make a road or something so people can travel between the cities on the server