Author Topic: Guys I need subscribers!  (Read 7377 times)

iron.sword

Guys I need subscribers!
« on: April 05, 2017, 09:48:54 pm »
As of March first I have opened up a new Minecraft gaming channel on youtube and I only have 19 subscribers. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get more? I need help on blowing this thing up! I know it takes time but I just want soome advice and helpful hints from those of you that are good at this help a Cyberdog out people Please throw me a bone!

IcyNinja1

Re: Guys I need subscribers!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 12:15:23 am »
Welcome to the community! If you want to get subscribers, you should upload interesting and unique content that nobody can find anywhere else. This will make your channel stand out. Also, if you can, streaming is a great way to get more subscribers. Hope this will help you and good luck!  ;D

-Icy

peterpaul1991

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 07:52:48 am »
And the most important use the default texture pack or something close to it.

Most minecraft players play in the default texture packs and also if you check most of the big minecraft youtubers they all use default texture pack or just a smoother version of it or with only minimal changes.

Some big youtubers often check other youtubers for inspiration and most of them instantly skip the video's whenever they see a texture pack.

iron.sword

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 08:40:43 am »
Thanks for the help guys I will try my best

iron.sword

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 08:42:17 am »
Oh and you can check me out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrrsE86jF9ozy-U6u627lA

Tell me what you think

Mattigins

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 11:08:02 am »
First thing i notice is that 32 seconds is way too long for an intro.

iron.sword

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 12:02:58 pm »

I have noticed this and I promise either the next set of videos I post or at least Season Two will be shorter. Thanks for you input. Are the videos entertaining thought or are they boring to you?

Mattigins

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 12:06:31 pm »
Seemed entertaining enough, i didn't have time to watch the whole thing. You could do with writing a script or even just a dot point draft script so you can remember what to talk about etc so there is less umming and aaring

DangerKnerd

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 12:19:10 pm »
I'm with the others on the vanilla textures. I never watch anything with a texture pack that's not very close to vanilla. Also, find a username that's more IronSword like.

Y3Y3

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 08:29:29 pm »
More than willing to subscribe!

iron.sword

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 11:09:32 pm »
Seemed entertaining enough, i didn't have time to watch the whole thing. You could do with writing a script or even just a dot point draft script so you can remember what to talk about etc so there is less umming and aaring
I have one and am following it we will get better as we go trust me. I am a noob to recording videos but I WILL get better. :-)

Right Mattigins I agree gonna fix it thanks for the help on the server last night. I appreciate it. I found spot now and am working to make it work.

Thanks Y3Y3! I could use the help please don't forget to click the ads and help support the channel! Don't skip!

@Dangerknerd My texture pack is just a more HD version of the packs but is pretty much the same as the original. I like the smoother HD type packs. What do you mean find a username that is more IronSword like? Is that a joke?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:06:03 am by Victix11 »

2lesslives.

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 11:35:17 pm »
IronSword, what he means is change your Youtube username from your real life name to a made up name, such as Iron Sword, it is not in his interests to do anything with your personal name, such as stalk you or something creepy like that, but for he is caring for your personal safety and safety of your identity, I strongly suggest you do that too.
Good luck with your channel :)

~ 2less

iron.sword

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 02:12:56 am »
IronSword, what he means is change your Youtube username from your real life name to a made up name, such as Iron Sword, it is not in his interests to do anything with your personal name, such as stalk you or something creepy like that, but for he is caring for your personal safety and safety of your identity, I strongly suggest you do that too.
Good luck with your channel :)

~ 2less

Thanks 2less I did change it thank you guys for the help.

TerTerFooFoo

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 12:16:32 am »
LOVED the vistor welcome viodeo, haven't watched any of the play throughs yet, but always willing to support a fellow Cyberdog! SUBSCRIBED!

TBone_Robo

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 06:38:52 pm »
I am on board with everyone comments, I find it hard to watch anything with a texture pack. It is a little slow in spots so have some talking points.