Author Topic: Most worthwhile shop items  (Read 2977 times)

AtollaBell

Most worthwhile shop items
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:55:14 pm »
So obviously this is wondering what the most worthwhile items are in the Dogcraft shop. Where is the best place to put my DCD?

I’m wholeheartedly behind the Diamond Home perk - playing on the second server alone has given me five thousand places to bookmark.

But what about shops? Does anyone bother with the Diamond shop perk, or the double-chest perk?

And does anyone enjoy the particle effects? (Is there a way to preview what exactly these effects are?) Has anyone gotten the random items like the fun gun, and do you enjoy having it?

If you had the spare DCD dollars, what one single frivolous item would you spend them on?

Wodong77

Re: Most worthwhile shop items
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 11:12:57 pm »
That's really two different questions, though, isn't it?

If I was going frivolous, I might get the disco ball.  But I'm with you on getting a home perk pack.  And loads and loads of claim blocks. It was so hard after spawning on Survival 2 to actually get some kind of food and not starve to death before finding unclaimed blocks that had any kind of sustenance that I'm going to invest heavily in crops and ranching at my homestead(s).  I'm probably going to spring for an End warp card eventually...provided they're not one-shot items.

_edo

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:43:28 am »
I like my Sparkly Trail! And it also has a subtle function: Others can see you from further away; the trail renders at a substantialy longer distance then player avatars do. This especially works well when elytra flying.

I can show you some of those particle effects in game. remind me of em! And also ask others if they want to demo. I don't have all of em.

Also, I use Colored Signs and Edit Signs ability all. the. time.

About the end warp card: It can also be crafted in game, which is prolly a much more economical way of acquiring it. recipe: http://dogcraft.net/customItems.php. Be aware though: for now it only grants access to the endermen farm in Survival 1 world.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:49:41 am by _edo »

Wodong77

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 01:37:36 am »
I like my Sparkly Trail! And it also has a subtle function: Others can see you from further away; the trail renders at a substantialy longer distance then player avatars do. This especially works well when elytra flying.

I can show you some of those particle effects in game. remind me of em! And also ask others if they want to demo. I don't have all of em.

Also, I use Colored Signs and Edit Signs ability all. the. time.

About the end warp card: It can also be crafted in game, which is prolly a much more economical way of acquiring it. recipe: http://dogcraft.net/customItems.php. Be aware though: for now it only grants access to the endermen farm in Survival 1 world.

Considering the way I play vanilla, I'll probably have the DCD before I get enough ender pearls. Never mind the beacon; I'm really bad at dealing with hostile mobs. :-[

clangedinn

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 10:09:54 pm »
I have the Arcane (i think thats the name) trail that i will sue at events to be all fancy but keep it turned off most of the time due to the annoyance levels,  I have unlimited homes and diamond chests but never double chests.  The gadgets i have are the black hole and the love gun.  I use them both anytime i am in an area just hanging out with multiple people lol  but that is me harmlessly trolling :P  I also have recently purchased colored sign text to assist with signage for project work

AngelinaMeow

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 06:21:35 am »
If you had the spare DCD dollars, what one single frivolous item would you spend them on?

Polar Bear head.  :P Anyone wanna discuss a price or trade for an elder guardian head, hit me up.  :o