Author Topic: Building! :D  (Read 5946 times)

2lesslives.

Building! :D
« on: April 04, 2017, 04:02:30 pm »
So, like with my redstone post, I am asking for building challenges, these will take much longer so please don't overload me with them, PLZ ;) But like with redstone, I am trying to become better than I was, I've already began designing things myself, which I will post screenshots of, but if you have anything you would like to see me try and build, please post them here :D

Thanks,

~ 2less :)

Tjwilliams

Re: Building! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 07:14:06 pm »
Hi.

You should try and make a nice palace with shanderlears and make it look very rich and posh.

-Tj-

2lesslives.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 08:08:57 pm »
Nice idea! I can try :P

2lesslives.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 04:56:12 pm »
Hi.

You should try and make a nice palace with shanderlears and make it look very rich and posh.

-Tj-

Hey Tj, cause there wasn't really a  sort of theme (Like desert or polar region) to the palace I'm just going to make one of a typical style, hope that's okay.

iron.sword

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 02:59:04 am »
I have an idea in my head that I am doing in a personal game it is a palace like building with two flights of stairs outside the front of the building on either side of the front doors to lead to the second story. As you walk in you come to a long hall with either quartz or granite pillars on either sides of the hall. At the end of the hall there is a throne. And behind the throne there is hidden winding staircase to the next floor armor room. On the first floor we have two large storage rooms, a smeltery, and a crafting room. On the secong floor we have the armory, enchanting room, brewery (for potions), a bedroom chamber, and a place to eat and rest (like a living area). as we go to the next floor we have a portal room to the nether and whatever else you want to think up!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:43:27 am by Iron Sword »

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 11:47:47 pm »
You should build a 2-player duel and decorate it like the one on Hermitcraft.

EDIT: I already built one, but it has no decorations whatsoever
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 03:19:32 pm by Firsty Blocker »

creeperrafe

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 01:03:23 am »
Hey 2lesslives i would try to do your building competition but im going to be away for quite some time and cant do anything major and whenever i do something small it looks like the garbage my dads work through away 2 months ago :)