Author Topic: Lets Play Minecraft With IronSword  (Read 6287 times)

iron.sword

Lets Play Minecraft With IronSword
« on: April 04, 2017, 05:08:18 am »
Hello everyone my name is IronSword I have just opened up a new Minecraft channel on Youtube but have been playing Minecraft for some time now I am a big fan of Mr Rendog love your stuff dude!

So listen I may be a new Youtuber but I am not a noob at gaming!

Come support the channel and help me make it blow up! But seriously if you guys can help me out on my channel I would love to hear some suggestions to help get me going and in return I hope to make lots of good friends here on Dogcraft as well. I hope to one day open a server and have my own website as well. Since I am a web designer and a graphic designer as well I think it can be possible. My channel can be found here>>> 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrrsE86jF9ozy-U6u627lA   

Come subscribe, Like, and leave some helpful comments. Also click the heck out of the ads because that is how I get paid please don't skip or X out of them help a guy out please! :-)

You can also find me on facebook as well at

https://www.facebook.com/iron.sword.921

Hope you guys are down for some new adventures and new Minecraft experiences!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 11:51:42 am by Iron Sword »

iron.sword

Re: Lets Play Minecraft With IronSword
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 05:28:04 am »
By the way guys I am looking for someone who makes free instrumental type music for my series I have some music on my own but am open to anyone else who is willing to give me some cool copyright free music to just add to my series I will be glad to give you credits on my series if your music is used. Maybe together we can build your music career who knows!

Kijushi

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 06:37:36 am »
A trivial thing, but perhaps you should consider reformating your video titles. The way they currently read, while decypherable, is not entirely logical.

iron.sword

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 11:07:33 am »
Not sure what you mean can you give an example? Seems logical to me, we always read from top to bottom and left to right.

So, as the text fades into the video, we see the channel name first then the title fades in and you see the rest. Seems logical to me.

At the top is the title of the series the middle is the channel name and the last is the Season, episode number, and name of the video.

Got any suggestions to make it better? I am open to them, Thanks

Do me a favor and watch the Series and tell if it is enteraining the first two or three are a little dead but it does pick up I think. Please remember this is my first time recording so I'll get better in time. But this is why we bounce ideas off each other... to get better thanks.

Hey Kijushi thanks for the constructive criticism it helps I am working on another background for my channel now a more comprehensive one.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:15:55 am by Iron Sword »

Kijushi

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 05:25:30 am »
It is simply that the first number used causes some confusion. Take, for example, the fourth episode. As it is written on Youtube, it reads "4 Season One Episode Four". The numerical four creates confusion, as it has seemingly no place. I understand if you are denoting the episode number, but it is not needed when you state it later in the title, "Episode Four". The way it is set up now causes me to think that the numerical four descrives the season number. I hope this example helps you.

iron.sword

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 07:13:09 am »
Oh I see I removed them, They were used to help me number the episodes thanks for the advice you have been helpful. I reorganized them as such S1E1 (The title). I think it looks better and is more decipherable. What do you think? Also, check out the channel background I revamped it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:28:17 pm by Iron Sword »

j0n_r4ng

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 09:38:00 pm »
Are you doing you're series from the dogcraft server? If so, i'll make sure to add you to the endless pile of videos I need to watch  :P

2lesslives.

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 10:49:25 pm »
Are you doing you're series from the dogcraft server? If so, i'll make sure to add you to the endless pile of videos I need to watch  :P

Jon you should add me cause we're "friends" lol. In all seriousness Im gonna be doing a survival series you won't want to miss ;p

iron.sword

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 11:06:37 pm »
My series is not from the server but I think I may do one from there just maybe.

j0n_r4ng

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 11:20:54 pm »
Well, I'll gladly subscribe to any cyberdog who makes videos and gives me a link, can't guarantee I'll get around to watching many, but ones from the server get priority viewing in my book.

iron.sword

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 03:23:04 am »