Author Topic: Question regarding plots on Survival 2  (Read 2912 times)

clangedinn

Question regarding plots on Survival 2
« on: September 02, 2017, 08:44:19 pm »
I do not see a post explaining how they work, how they are purchased etc.  Are they purchased with DCD or via diamonds?  Is there a monthly cost or a one time only cost?  I sadly can not log in right now as i am stuck at work so can not find the answers if they are on the server.  Thank you in advance for any answers :)

Laddybuck

Re: Question regarding plots on Survival 2
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 10:47:53 pm »
I presume it's the same as in all the other worlds: you earn claim blocks by playing on the server (100 per hour) which you can redeem by marking your claim with a golden shovel. You can find more info on the FAQ.

OldmanLP85

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:04:48 pm »
That's right. Plots for your home base are based on the same blocks from survival one. Based on time of play etc...
Spawn plots are claimed by standing in the plot and typing /claimspawnsplot
The spawn plots are bought using DCD's. Prices are in the spawn location(was about to type what it is but won't in fear of spoilers/exclusive previews, but let's just say. OMG. Well done build your team)
Prices range. I think from memory, 5000 to 11000 DCDs

firsty.blocker

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 02:32:05 am »
You but plots with money, 5000-11000, then I think you have to claim, full prices are at spawn (though you can't buy Ren's plot)

-OPwrecker

Taeolas

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 07:29:08 am »
That's right. Plots for your home base are based on the same blocks from survival one. Based on time of play etc...
Spawn plots are claimed by standing in the plot and typing /claimspawnsplot
The spawn plots are bought using DCD's. Prices are in the spawn location(was about to type what it is but won't in fear of spoilers/exclusive previews, but let's just say. OMG. Well done build your team)
Prices range. I think from memory, 5000 to 11000 DCDs

Like he said, however you should also put a claim on your plot after to protect chests and stuff. I believe there is an issue where the plot claim command is supposed to protect the chests but it doesn't. Alternatively you could also place a block on top of your chests in order to lock it if you don't have claim blocks.

FormulaAbyss

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 08:41:35 am »
To help clarify:
You can purchase a plot for DCD using /claimspawnplot
Plot prices are based on the district colors, ranging from 5k DCD -11k DCD
This is a one time purchase, and you cannot unclaim the plot. You will have this forever, so make sure you choose your plot carefully!

I hope this help!