Author Topic: New build for new server.  (Read 3117 times)

LucianX09

New build for new server.
« on: August 28, 2017, 10:39:58 pm »
I'm getting ready for the new server by designing by base now so I can get right at it when it gets released.

http://imgur.com/a/XwYOI

That's what I've got so far. This is going to be below an ocean monument with 4 wings and huge spires going from bedrock to above the ocean in the same style as the towers in my current base on the server. The ceiling is actually cauldrons for added color and texture, but eventually it'll have a huge chandelier.

I honestly can't wait for the new server to get started. I plan on immediately running over 50k out and then I'll start looking for a deep ocean biome with a monument. Hopefully it'll have a mooshroom biome nearby also! I want to make this base all inclusive and be completely self supportive. I've modified Unarybit's 1.9 farm design to work in 1.12 and also work with wheat to go along with this build, just working on placement of all the structures at the moment.

TerTerFooFoo

Re: New build for new server.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:27:38 pm »
Holy cow! *pun intended*  Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you! Good luck on your endevors!

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:30:42 am »
i thought the new one was already up

Skelleton123

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 02:01:26 pm »

Then you know more than most of us?

On topic: I've been prepping as well. Kinda getting tired of waiting...

LucianX09

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 02:51:20 pm »

Then you know more than most of us?

On topic: I've been prepping as well. Kinda getting tired of waiting...

Same, not impatient, but more excited. Hardest part starting off for me will be getting food to make the journey so far out. Luckily I'll be traveling with a friend. Will there be a hub setup when the server gets launched initially? Not a big deal but will make the journey easier and I'll be able to get started sooner.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 06:09:10 pm »
At this point not many people are building in anticipation of the new world, but come on, Matti/Iron or one of the mods announced it in June and still no word of it being released. I think it's coming out in October but I'm still builing on the current world

Just my opinion

-OPwrecker :)

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 12:21:57 pm »
the way i got really far out in the world before was that i went through the nether portals at spawn and travelled quite far out in the nether (until i found a fortress that was completely untouched)

dragnrider70

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 02:03:41 pm »