Author Topic: The issue with me  (Read 2016 times)

therealkid2369

The issue with me
« on: August 20, 2017, 11:56:41 pm »
          So the thing is Im in high school and with sports and school work i don't have much free time and the free time i do have is typically spent doing stuff for and with my family. Now i still do a lot of sitting around besides that but my family doesn't exactly approve of me going on the computer that much and as such every few months ill spend a few weeks going on everyday putting a lot of effort into minecraft  and then i'll start doing another thing for the next few weeks and then another etc.. because i have trouble dedicating myself to anything fully. As a result of my entropy i have started about four projects on dogcraft that were never finished. A home base near the mesa station right by staircase climber's library, a witherskelefarm, a giant winter igloo tens of thousands of blocks north of spawn and a city/settlement on a taiga island near by. When the new world comes out i will dedicate a small part of my weekend every week to the world. I have decided that until the new server comes out i just want to live in a small base in a player city or something but I'm afraid my unfinished buildings are ugly and will affect other players atmosphere should i take them down or just leave them up? the ones tens of thousands of blocks away won't really be in the way but could affect future base building and i just don't want to make anyone unhappy. Any tips or advice would be helpful.

Sincerely,
          Kid

firsty.blocker

Re: The issue with me
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 04:00:59 pm »
Leave em there! Unless you need the resources

-OPwrecker