Author Topic: Free Art (Yeah Again)  (Read 2255 times)

FrozenTwoDeath

Free Art (Yeah Again)
« on: August 06, 2017, 09:51:30 pm »
I guess this is one way to end my summer vacation right? Well yeah, I quite enjoy doing art for others when I have time. C:

I'm giving out colored line art

Firstly, Yes it's completely free art, but there some regulations due to past problems, 
1: Yes I'm giving it to you, doesn't mean you can take off my signature. If you do I won't feel bad if someone steals the art, and I won't help you get it taken down.
2: Don't ask for more then one, everyone should get a chance for art. If you ask for two characters interacting that's fine.
3: If you use the art for youtube thumbnails and such it would be really nice if you were to credit me, if you don't it's not like I'll hunt you down, but I might comment petty comments on the videos C: (on a side note if you want art for a group you are in please talk to me in privet because groups take much longer)
p.s. Don't be a butt, say thank you when you receive the art, it's free art, and it's my time I take out of my day, just for you.

Be patient because I'm a human I do other stuff too.

Secondly, things I ask for so I can draw the character:
1: A reference, I don't care if that's art that's been drawn before, or just your minecraft skin.
2: If you just send me a minecraft skin, please remember it's going to be my interpretation of it. You can write out details, like I want them to have a Nike hoodie in a light blue, or I want them to have clothes like Shay Cormac, but there is still room for error since I may not see them like you do. I'm working with pixels and that can get difficult, I also probably don't know you well so they may not look like you.

I don't mind if you privet message me if you know me on discord you can shoot me a massage there if you want.
I'll post it to my DA page, if you really don't want that just ask.
I also make Speed Arts on YouTube of most of my drawings, its my hobby, if you don't want me to do that then please tell me, if you don't specify I'll just assume it's a yes I can. 
Here is a link to my gallery with most of the art I did last time. http://frozentwodeath.deviantart.com/gallery/63726827/My-drawings-of-minecraft-skins
Plus some of my favorites from last time just as a quick look.

domasleo159

Re: Free Art (Yeah Again)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:04:02 pm »
I would love to have one done of my Minecraft avatar!  It's of course perfectly fine if you make a speedart vid of it if you would like to! :)  I am working on making a new skin currently, and it will be a suit very similar to Mumbo Jumbo's, but the head is a wither head.  You can do either that or my current skin.  Totally up to you :).  I will attach my current skin, but if u want a screenshot of me or something feel free to message me on discord. 
Thanks!
Dom

TrueKillerACE

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 10:13:34 pm »
I'm curious to what you can do with one of my own drawings, I want to see how your style will with this. I would be very thankful if you did decided to accept my challenge. Just for fun! c;

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:27:15 am by TrueKillerACE »

OldmanLP85

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 12:34:37 pm »
Hi frozen.
I know it's an oldish post. But I just saw it. I'd love to see what you could do with my oldman skin.
I understand if you're to busy though

Thanks in advance anyway 😁

FrozenTwoDeath

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:31:04 pm »
yeah, I'm really sorry to anyone who commented. I just don't have the time to do anymore requests right now because of school. :C