Author Topic: Cool Builds?  (Read 2588 times)

KaidenPritchard

Cool Builds?
« on: August 03, 2017, 02:09:52 pm »
if you have some really cool builds please feel free to share as I need inspiration for my bunker base. I will be happy if anyone posts redstone ideas aswell

Thanks Rooky

Mezzari

Re: Cool Builds?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 01:06:44 am »
What's up Kaiden!

I got this cool build I've been working on. I downloaded a 14k X 10k map made by Lord Dark and used an island in the middle of a large bay to make some sort of giant farm, building a few houses along the field. Check it out! Hope you get some inspiration

Imgur Link: http://imgur.com/a/l58Ze

I used the traditional farming technique and "architecture of Asian Rice farms and used wheat to make it look as if the fields blended into the mountains. I hope to build a huge city and a huge map filled with this and turn it into some sort of immense survival games! Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Mezzari

Droidology

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 02:51:38 am »
A redstone sorting system

A redstone brewing system

A nether wart farm (use red nether brick, netherwart blocks, glowstone, etc.

More to come

Limo

KaidenPritchard

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 08:05:00 am »
Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it

Lego

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 10:26:50 pm »
Hey,

If you are intrested, I am currently working on a large redstone vault/bunker and Im looking for people to join the project. It is started and has a few builds already but still has loads of work to do.

Mail me ingame if you are intrested at Lego_Master7877

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 07:24:20 pm »
Big piston doors (Mumbo style) with a bunch of hidden redstone contraptions that fit together to make a mansion.