Author Topic: Another New Town  (Read 1719 times)

KaidenPritchard

Another New Town
« on: August 03, 2017, 02:07:38 pm »
Hi All I decided to make a new town called Majorca (pronounced My-orca) I Plan to build houses, buildings like Blacksmiths, Farms, Mines and much more. The town is located in a savannah at the coordinates x= 12165 Y= 69 Z= -2872. Many players will need to pilgrimage here at first but I will try and set up a nether station. I will also need volunteers to help construct buildings and I will need a small group of people to build a possible railway station if they are up to it.

I will consider all applications and help. Please mail me at RookyBubbles for a chance to help with the new town!

Thanks Rooky

firsty.blocker

Re: Another New Town
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 09:33:22 pm »
Woah!
That's pretty far! Although I'm not really interested in living there (sorry), I am part of SRN and NTN and can help with a nether portal and spawn access, as long as darparniox agrees.
-OPwrecker :)

_edo

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 10:56:34 pm »
Oh, that's very close to my base. I'm just south of you and have build some outposts in/around the savannah high mountains.
Btw, it's fine as long as you don't expand to far south.
Also, I'm not really interested in connecting my base to SRN/NTN. I build that base to be far away from everyone else. But if you wanna connect to the NTN, that's fine.

cheers, _edo
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:01:01 pm by _edo »

KaidenPritchard

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 08:03:43 am »
Thanks for the info Edo I was planning on expanding to the west and east anyway

Skelleton123

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 03:38:03 pm »
I might travel out there to see your progress one day. And just to pay a visit to my friend Edo as well =)