Author Topic: Server Maintaince  (Read 3684 times)

ironboundred

Server Maintaince
« on: July 02, 2017, 07:07:32 am »
Server will be down for a bit for maintaince, check back here for when its done!

ironboundred

Re: Server Maintaince
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:16:09 am »
The Server is back up and running 1.12!!!

few issues. All shops will have to be remaid due to the plugin changing the way it saves data. /hub /menu do not work for the time being. when you die you do not go to spawn may cause issues with cross world home sets due to you go to your first home you set.

chat is back to origanal till i can update the config for our cross server chat.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:18:29 am by ironboundred »

yurideridder

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 10:05:18 am »
Don't know if this issue is already known but when you break an armourstand, all items vanish

bestfreestylist

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 11:49:26 am »
when you break the shop chest to fix it, you actually get the sign in your inventory, :p

warning: when you die you will go back to the last bed you slept in, I went to mcmmo.  also when I died by a creeper I lost every item tool and armor I had on me. :( 
was it because of the cross to mcmmo?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:16:40 pm by bestfreestylist »

Skelleton123

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 01:32:12 pm »
when you break the shop chest to fix it, you actually get the sign in your inventory, :p

warning: when you die you will go back to the last bed you slept in, I went to mcmmo.  also when I died by a creeper I lost every item tool and armor I had on me. :( 
was it because of the cross to mcmmo?

Was about to mention the shop thing as well. But I don't believe they will mind that extra signs being put into the economy...

TheBlueHerron56

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 08:37:27 pm »
I have problems connecting to the server, it says the server is there but cant connect

jjminedogs

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 08:59:53 pm »
The Server Maintenance changed the server version. Update your client to 1.12.

LilWolfie

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 05:34:52 pm »
Locking thread. Please PM a moderator if you are having issues. Thank you