Author Topic: Aeon is hiring!  (Read 2250 times)

Aeon

Aeon is hiring!
« on: June 30, 2017, 04:24:25 am »
Hello ladies and gents, Aeon here. I am here today to offer up some cold hard cash! I am in need of at least 2 extra hands to remodel my latest project! Yes remodel, as in all the hard work of digging this thing is done! I just need help with the rest or face another burn out @-@. The payment will be 50,000 DCD to the 2 players that give their times to me upon COMPLETION! Along with either a Pick of Mending Fortune or Pick of Healing Silk and any thing they may find digging up! Work time varies. I work IRL and usually get on around 8 or 9 o'clock U.S Eastern Standard time. On my days off, I will get on as early as possible. If you wish to set a home and continue, that is fine as well. Just don't delete a previous home to make room for this! I will review applicants and messages you here or in-game so make sure to leave your IGN as well! Even if I do not choose you, keep a look out, I may have something down the road!

Job selection is now closed.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 07:23:29 pm by Aeon »

spa_rks

Re: Aeon is hiring!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 06:09:05 am »
Hey there Aeon,
I am interested in helping you, although there is not much info on what the job actually is.

IGN - Sp4rks87

Hope to hear from you soon.

spa_rks