Author Topic: Exploration Guild  (Read 2894 times)

tyler.cox

Exploration Guild
« on: June 25, 2017, 04:51:48 pm »
Hello, one and All! Tyrage here to give to you the chance of a life time! You see, I have noticed a lot of people are always looking for specific Biome's and locations and the Explorer's Guild is here to help! Comment down below, or message me directly, with the type of Biome, or the Structure, you wish to have located! I will then get back to you as soon as I can, once I locate said Biome or Structure! We also have Ocean Monuments and Dark Oak Forest Mansions for sale in the Mall's Blue District for 10,000 DCD A piece! It comes with a title deed that contains the coordinates for you to reach them!

Thank you for your time!

*Coordinates for Ocean Monuments are the nearest piece of land, while Coordinates for the Mansions is the front door.

Droidology

Re: Exploration Guild
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 04:35:32 am »
Hey there. This is a gr8 idea and I would love to be a part of it. This is what the community is about, helping each other out, and I think that not only have you come up with a gr8 solution to the problem, you have created many opportunities for people.

I need the following biomes located:
  • Mushroom Biome
  • Ice Spikes Biome
  • Mesa (preferably bryce)

I also need a desert temple as a sort of museum. You can have the loot if you want.

Finally, I would be happy to pay you $5K DCD or a few diamonds if you can make a rough nether tunnel to the biomes, so I can walk quickly and easily to my other houses.

Will be happy to pay big $$.

Thanks, kind regards,

Limo

tyler.cox

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 11:06:10 pm »
I shall jump onto it as soon as I am available. Once I have located them, I shall give you the coordinates. My Prices may vary, depending on how long it takes me to locate these particular Biomes. As for The Desert Temples, I would not be keeping the Loot. All I do locate them. You explore it.

Further more, the Nether tunnel is not something I would be doing. As I stated, I locate them, and sell those Locations. Getting to them is up to the player.

Droidology

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 06:30:08 am »
Okay, that's gr8.<br /><br />Happy to do that deal!

dragnrider70

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 03:07:12 am »
I think this is a great idea! unfortunately, I don't have the equipment to help you as of right now, but I would love to help sometime in the future. this also raises the question of, do you want people to help you?