Author Topic: Item Sorter Storage System  (Read 3506 times)

Klabauterman

Item Sorter Storage System
« on: June 18, 2017, 07:18:52 pm »
heY Cyberdogs !

I am looking for a good item sorter system for the survival world!
Its time to get organized now :)

actually my favorite is the item sorter from Incubuzz dat modified Tangos system into a silent one.
Unfortunatly it's not easy to build and very expensiv.

I would like to hear your recommendations !

May there are several system that are in use where i can get some inspiration on the server.

Many thx in advance

regards

Droidology

Re: Item Sorter Storage System
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 03:06:16 am »
RedstoneInnovations has a good one that still works from 2013.

Klabauterman

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 06:52:39 am »
RedstoneInnovations has a good one that still works from 2013.

many thx ! I will take a look !

have you maybe a link / YT ?

Thx and a nice day !

Droidology

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:18 am »
Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT8KPoF3jx0
I would suggest doing a lot of mining. I know it is boring, and for me, wood mining is one of the most boring things in MC, but to even make it worth making a sorting system you would probably want a lot of resources. The TangoTek one sounds pretty good (but I find it hard to build), and even better is the silent one, but it is expensive, as you said. There are also ones by many Youtubers that use pistons, but I have never actually used pistons in my systems.
One of the Youtubers (I don't remember which one) did a pretty cool video where he had an automatic smelting system that funneled into the sorting system. I am thinking of doing something like this. I will try to find the link l8r.
Limo

Klabauterman

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 08:10:37 am »
Hi again

many Thx !

I am aware of this system and already build it on other projects.
But what I am looking for is bulk system.
I build Tango's version as well on other projects.

Yesterday I invest the whole evening to look after a tutorial for the system that Tango is building actually in Hermitcfrat 5. The silent version. But only modified version are available. So atm I am stuck and don't know what system to use.
I already tried to implement a silent clock to trigger the movement of the items in the system(in creative...); without success.

I really like the idea to have several items in one chest. May I will find a solution.

I will gather the next days more resources and will wait till I am comfortable with a system

many thx for your help !

Any more suggestions are more than welcome !

Regards

FormulaAbyss

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 06:37:51 am »
ilmango has a One Wide Tileable Shulker Box Loader that sorts the items into shulker boxes before putting the shulker boxes into chests.

https://youtu.be/-gv3-x4QW8M

Mumbo Jumbo and Xisuma are both using this design.

Klabauterman

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 07:50:11 am »
ilmango has a One Wide Tileable Shulker Box Loader that sorts the items into shulker boxes before putting the shulker boxes into chests.

https://youtu.be/-gv3-x4QW8M

Mumbo Jumbo and Xisuma are both using this design.

Hi !

This is an awesome design as well.

I built already the simple sorter with 200 double chests /100s slots for sorting.

I will remove it again -.- and will built the update Tanko Tek system
Automated Silent Storage System with Multi-Item Sorting [v2.0]
released at the 25.06.2017

so it will be a combination of the shulker drop system and Tangos item sorter!
Lets start again XD

Thx to all for your recommendations so far
Will keep you updated ^^

regards

jan-erik.hansen

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 01:37:06 pm »
I have the silent tango tec sorting system with 5 modules, added another 3 modules with only chests for not stackable items and items i have to much for one chest to hold. it works fine but sometimes it bottles upp and i have a huge jubb emtying all the droppers and hoppers. most of my farms are conected to it. if it contine with the bottleing i have to do something about it, mabe discard the system for a new one. testing now with droppers on topp of all the exposed hoppers.