Author Topic: the end?  (Read 3026 times)

john_frost

the end?
« on: June 17, 2017, 12:13:47 am »
how often does the server reset the end and nether ?

jjminedogs

Re: the end?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 12:23:20 am »
To the best of my knowledge they have never been reset, not sure they ever will be. People have built their bases in the end and nether.

TBone_Robo

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 08:45:20 pm »
It would be my luck that they would reset the Nether after I have  just built a wither farm and a blaze spawning farm. Heh

Skelleton123

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 06:57:16 am »
I don't believe they will ever reset the End or the Nether.
Just for server economical reasons. The end provides Elytra's, which are supposed to be expensive, resetting would make them easily available.

The Nether contains the NTN (Nether Transport Network) which is besides teleporting the fastest way around the server. So I don't think they would reset the nether and have us rebuild that entire network.

Droidology

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 12:27:47 am »
As far as I am aware they will never reset the end/nether, however that would be good for shulker hunting. However, there is going to be a new survival server up and running soon (I think it will be ready when the server is updated to 1.12 - PC edition), so if you want a fresh break in the other dimensions maybe go into an entire new world or just go somewhere else.
The question is a good one, as I wanted to know this when I first started. But for the people that have spent hours (and I mean HOURS) of work making farms in the nether/end (chorus farms, for example), it wouldn't be fair to reset the other dimensions.
Limo

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 11:09:35 pm »
No, they won't reset the nether because of previous reasons, and they're probably not gonna reset the end because player bases etc. and also then people with elytras can just get even more elytras
Plus, there's a new world coming out.