Author Topic: Search for inspiration  (Read 3402 times)

D4rkPr1nc3ss

Search for inspiration
« on: June 14, 2017, 07:45:36 am »
Hey guys,

I'm still fairly new to this server I was wondering if anybody would be willing to share a tour of their base as I'm looking for ideas to spruce up my own base. If any one feels they would like to assist or guide me feel free to reply to this post or message me directly.

Thanks Guys
D4rkPr1nc3ss
  XxX

Skelleton123

Re: Search for inspiration
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 09:52:10 am »
D4rkPr1nc3ss

Take a train ride or travel through the NTN to Taiga Bay station (next station after west-station). I've been building public buildings and paths around the station. Come find some inspiration to "spruce" up your builds :)

Skelleton123

D4rkPr1nc3ss

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 10:08:45 am »
Thank you skelleton123
xx

D4rkPr1nc3ss

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 10:21:29 pm »
Loads of you have viewed this but only one person replies... I thought you guys were a friendly bunch?

Klabauterman

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 08:15:19 am »
Hi

You are more than welcome to take visit at my base.

But actually it's not in the state to show something special...
I am quite far away placed (about ~15000;-20000) and not yet connected probably to civilization.

But you are very welcome to ./tpa if you want at anytime.

regards

LilWolfie

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 08:53:12 pm »
Loads of you have viewed this but only one person replies... I thought you guys were a friendly bunch?

I'm sorry you feel that way. I read it but since my "place" is a box with a hole and a mine, there isnt' much to tour. I figured it was better to just not answer than say no, but since you want responses, sorry.

Wolfie

ardentcrestmc

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 01:08:32 am »

I'm sorry you feel that way. I read it but since my "place" is a box with a hole and a mine, there isnt' much to tour. I figured it was better to just not answer than say no, but since you want responses, sorry.

Wolfie

There is nothing wrong with a box with a hole. mine is going to be a box. A really big box. A really really big box, A really really really big blue box  8)

Warpedmatrix77

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 04:54:01 am »
You can come see my base! I love showing people around!

_edo

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 03:14:16 pm »
Hey darkprincess,
welcome to the server! (Even though you've prolly already gotten yourself more familiar with this server since you posted this).

I'd love to show you around, and I'm sure many others here do to. You can prolly best ask for a tour in the chat in game, then others can instantly react and invite you over.

Hope to see you around. Enjoy!

D4rkPr1nc3ss

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 11:12:45 am »
Thank you every body i shall defiantly try asking in the in game chat when i'm online.

domasleo159

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 11:30:38 pm »
Hai d4ak id be happy to show u around my base. Whenever u come on is u see ma and would like to take a look, just msg me :)

firsty.blocker

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 07:53:13 pm »
Hello! If you want to spruce up your base, you might want to come visit my town! Just head east from Spawn Station (ride a Minecart and you'll see the kinda decorated junction that leads to my town), and you won't miss it.

-OPwrecker