Author Topic: New 1.12 Server and Old server  (Read 10122 times)

mehworld

Re: New 1.12 Server and Old server
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2017, 05:33:22 pm »
Are there any spoilers/pictures staff can post to tease a bit of the new spawn? Kinda like a 'trailer' so we get even more exited for the new world :)
Yeah, if u could assemble a trailer rust bite I'm sure it would be great.

Nice idea dude.

Rustbite

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2017, 01:10:53 am »
the 1.11 server will not be shut down but upgraded to 1.12 we will be running two 1.12 worlds for a time and see how active it is.

crlow

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2017, 08:56:58 am »
What if absolutely no one plays on the new server? will it be shut down? Or will it just stay there like the amplified world?

therealkid2369

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2017, 07:02:18 am »
Hey guys, just wondering if when the 1.11 server is being shut down we could have an anarchy week. So basically all spawn protection/ claims off and just kill people and blow stuf up.
Sorry if it sounds to crazy.

Thanks for reading.

Its not being shut down its updating to 1.12 alongside the new survival server so old vet can still play in that world

spa_rks

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2017, 05:24:57 pm »
I'm personally looking forward to current world getting updated as lots of ideas to renovate my current builds, but I will also play on new 1.12 world to be involved in something fresh and new. How does everyone else feel? What plans do peeps have?

Brianetta

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2017, 05:32:24 pm »
My plan is to move to the new world, and pretty much abandon the old one. Fresh starts are always good, and I don't have the time to maintain two games.

Skelleton123

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2017, 07:49:55 pm »
I'll mainly be playing on the new world. But I will try to maintain and upkeep the maps I've put up over the past weeks on the current server.

IckleKoo

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2017, 09:57:09 pm »
I also plan to move over to the new world and will probably only play on that world. I haven't been on the server long so its no issue to start over again  ;D

jjminedogs

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 12:34:31 am »
I will go check out the new server and maybe jump back and forth sometimes but I plan to stay on the old world. I have many builds that I have done over the last year and a half. If I want to build something new I can always travel out farther on the current server. I don't fully understand the need for the new server. The admins could have set a second spawn out 10 million blocks and new people could have started there if they wanted.

Brianetta

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 01:15:03 am »
The admins could have, true, had that been what they were asked to do by the guy who owns and pays for the server.

jjminedogs

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2017, 01:39:03 am »
Just my opinion... I have been on this server for over a year and a half. I'm fully aware who owns this server.

CommanderWolf

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2017, 06:52:25 am »
I'm personally looking forward to current world getting updated as lots of ideas to renovate my current builds, but I will also play on new 1.12 world to be involved in something fresh and new. How does everyone else feel? What plans do peeps have?

I full intend to stay on the old world. It's been nearly a year for me and there is so much still to do on the old server and so many new opportunities to come with the 1.12 update. I think it will be at least another 2-3 years before my base area is finished so I've got a long way to go with no desire to go through the grind of starting again. The end game is far more fun to me.

Klabauterman

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2017, 10:18:09 am »
At first I wanted to swap to 1.12 new world, cause I am not that long on the server.

In regards to the progress I made I think I have to review my point of view.

On the actual world I am working on a Ocean monument base which is really time assuming a lot of work that still need to be done.
I really enjoy the Server I his actual state!

I guess I will keep it and still go forward to play on the "old / actual server"

But my thoughts are going to the directions to build another base on the new server as well.
It will be then a Tree house, like a Godtree base...
In regards to that I have a question:
Is fire spreading disabled and the current server and will it be disabled in the new server as well ?

Anyway looking forward to 1.12 and being really hyped !

An actual status update to transfer the server to 1.12 from the admin team will be much appreciated.
- Anyway. Thanks a lot to the admin Team for all the effort and work to keep the server running and actual to get it to 1.12
Many thx !

regards

FormulaAbyss

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2017, 01:20:08 am »
My questions:
     Will an announcement be made when the opening date is known?
     Will there be an opening event?
     Will spawn have a border to it?
     What will the minimum distance for building be from spawn?

I would really like to see:
     A map of spawn, at the spawn point, with the wheat farm and any other possible farms right next to it.
     A suggestions box.
     A donation box that feeds to a new player room.
     To have players that first join to start in a room that is seperate from /spawn warp.
     To have Diamond Homes/Shops transfer over from the current server.

My current plans:

I am looking forward to the new server, and am starting to plan some builds in creative for automated farms, etc.

One building I'm working one is from an architectural design that won an award for the most innovative building design. It is a skyscraper farm that was designed for Africa, that takes one city block, but can provide food for a vast number of people.

I am also working on 4 villager food farms that will supply 4 villager breeders. There will be a switch that will allow me to turn off the breeders and send the food to a sorting system instead. The only thing I'm debating on is how tall to make these towers.

HenryCGk

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2017, 12:29:41 pm »
So dogcraft is on 1.12

could we get an update on the New Server

i.e.

is it out?

if so how do I get there?

if not are you able to give an idea of the time frame?11111

thanks