Author Topic: New Bosses in Minecraft....Maybe!  (Read 3976 times)

IckleKoo

New Bosses in Minecraft....Maybe!
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:23:40 pm »
Hey All,

I was watching Xisumas latest video and he said that a dev from mojang replied to a tweet stating that if it is retweeted 1 million times then they will add new bosses to minecraft!  :o

No sure if I am allowed to include the link here (if someone can confirm if this is ok I will add it here), but it is included in Xisumas latest video and also Mumbos video.

Take a look, some new bosses would be awesome...even if I am terrible at defeating them  :-[ ;D

hansolo318

Re: New Bosses in Minecraft....Maybe!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 12:58:00 am »
Agreed. having new bosses would be the best. i suck at fighting them too tho.

Droidology

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 04:56:22 am »
Teaming is a good way of defeating the bosses. I agree we need more bosses.
-LImo

darkdrake87

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 09:23:54 am »
I definitely agree that MC does need new bosses.  Maybe a slightly wider array of midgame stuff?  Because you've got your basic mobs (zombies, skellies, creepers), but no real boss for Overworld.  Then you've got Wither for Nether, and Edna for the End.  I mean, I guess you can consider Endermen psuedo bosses for the Overworld?  But... a good enchant on a diamond sword, and dead Enderbutt.

FreakSound

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 11:47:57 am »
Btw, I think you'd be allowed to post the link. Considering no mod+ has told you you can't.

IckleKoo

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 01:37:48 pm »
Hey,

I love the idea of more mid game bosses  :) Then I can practice on them for the bigger bosses  ;D ;D

The link to the tweet is https://twitter.com/BigKuhfahl/status/866789695027630081

D4rkPr1nc3ss

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 08:14:01 pm »
scary lol i think Id deffo need team help im still learning the regular bosses. Although it could be exciting too! :)

Attila

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 02:33:54 am »
I definitely agree that MC does need new bosses.  Maybe a slightly wider array of midgame stuff?  Because you've got your basic mobs (zombies, skellies, creepers), but no real boss for Overworld.  Then you've got Wither for Nether, and Edna for the End.  I mean, I guess you can consider Endermen psuedo bosses for the Overworld?  But... a good enchant on a diamond sword, and dead Enderbutt.

Well you could consider the wither as the nether boss due to the resources you need to get are in the nether, but you can just defeat the wither in the Overworld. But other than that awkward notion of a "boss", I guess more bosses would be better.

Almostace

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 09:47:21 am »
this might be an unpopular opinion but i think there should be some danger in the sea. i think that there should be a random spawn mob that is aggressive. the seas are too passive. especially now every man and his dog (RIP Fido) is grinding gravel.

or every  1/100 squid should be red and grab you and pull you under.

thoughts?

IckleKoo

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2017, 05:39:48 pm »
this might be an unpopular opinion but i think there should be some danger in the sea. i think that there should be a random spawn mob that is aggressive. the seas are too passive. especially now every man and his dog (RIP Fido) is grinding gravel.

thoughts?

Maybe they could add sharks to the oceans that will pull you under if you are swimming too close to them?  :-\

Droidology

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 01:29:50 am »
The ocean boss is technically the ocean MONUMENT.

Klabauterman

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 04:44:48 pm »

thoughts?

Maybe they could add sharks to the oceans that will pull you under if you are swimming too close to them?  :-\

I fully agree, there is no danger to travel threw the sea.
As an old sea myth I agree it need to be more challenging (Arrrrggghhhh)
(but I must admit the Ocean Monument is hard to conquer ... further to make Ocean Monument to a base is quite difficult and need a lot of effort.

Overall the new Illager is a nice addition in the game so far
I looking forward to get more (maybe more rewarding as well)updates like that !

regards

Skelleton123

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 04:17:57 pm »
Some new challenges would be nice. Do they need to be bosses? Maybe, maybe not...