Author Topic: Wanigoora (Wanigoora2.0)  (Read 4549 times)

firsty.blocker

Re: New Town!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2017, 06:02:24 pm »
More updates!
We now have 5 residents! Up from 4 last time
Current builds (Excluding houses) Just follow the spruce paths: Town Pool, Wanigoora Station, Sugar Cane Farm, Tree Farm (Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Oak), Observatory (aka Elytra Tower), Potato Farm, Beetroot Farm, Livestock Farm (mooshroom, cow, pig), Mob Grinder (private), Donations Box, Hot Springs, Villager trading booth.
Nether portals are linked up.
New community new board added, map by Skelleton123 added, coords of 4 caves in Wanigoora are now public.
Added a Mall Street where residents and residents only can sell stuff on 5x5 or smaller plots.
Wanigoora is improving rapidly with the help of our residents!

-OPwrecker :)

LucianX09

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 02:19:44 pm »
I'm hoping to get some of those empty eggs and asking my friend Gumby1 if I could take 2 cows for my town. Or I could just fly to nothingheresland and pick up a few animals

I have plenty of cows/pigs/chickens if you want to grab 2 of each :)

firsty.blocker

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 06:56:50 pm »
I'm hoping to get some of those empty eggs and asking my friend Gumby1 if I could take 2 cows for my town. Or I could just fly to nothingheresland and pick up a few animals

I have plenty of cows/pigs/chickens if you want to grab 2 of each :)

I do need chickens, but also 1 sheep. Don't want to steal a sheep from East Station because it's wrong and the color of the sheep would be yellow.

_edo

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 10:28:26 pm »
I do need chickens, but also 1 sheep. Don't want to steal a sheep from East Station because it's wrong and the color of the sheep would be yellow.

Hey OP, feel free to take two sheep from east station. And, if you really don't want to take, just breed two new sheep there. Also, I think you can whiten sheep with bonemeal, right? (...right?)

Aeghu

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 10:19:44 am »
Right

firsty.blocker

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 01:28:14 pm »
And another update!
We still have 5 residents.
New builds/changes are in red
Current builds (Excluding houses) Just follow the spruce paths: Town Pool, Wanigoora Station, Sugar Cane Farm, Tree Farm (Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Oak), Observatory (aka Elytra Tower), Potato Farm, Beetroot Farm, Livestock Farm (mooshroom, cow, pig, sheep, chicken), Mob Grinder (private), Donations Box, Hot Springs, Community News board, Villager trading booth, beacons, marketplace.
Nether portals are linked up.
Map by Skelleton123 added, coords of 4 caves in Wanigoora are now public.
Added a Mall Street where residents and residents only can sell stuff on 5x5 or smaller plots.
And, as always, Wanigoora Album

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:36:16 pm by Firsty Blocker »

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 02:08:23 pm »
Love the look of Wanigoora and would like to move in.

Going to build a house and I'd also like to do a community crafting center. I have most of what we'd need. Would the corner of Main Street and Small South Street be an ok spot for this?

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 04:03:46 pm »
House is mostly up, just got to add balcony, detailing, garden etc.

Just added pumpkin and melon areas to the community farm.

I've got everything needed for the community crafting center apart from leather (for the books). If anyone has any they can spare please leave it in the chest outside my house.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 06:42:33 pm »
House is mostly up, just got to add balcony, detailing, garden etc.

Just added pumpkin and melon areas to the community farm.

I've got everything needed for the community crafting center apart from leather (for the books). If anyone has any they can spare please leave it in the chest outside my house.

I've put leather in your malbox thingy. For the community crafting center, I marked the Main/SSS corner with end stone, you have to work with the space provided :(
And thanks for moving in and creating the 2 extra farms!

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 12:21:26 am »
The community Enchanting & Crafting Center is complete! Its located on Small South Street next to the chickens and has an enchanting table (can do level 30 enchantments), an anvil, crafting table, ender chest & furnaces.

Thanks to OPwrecker for the help.

Also added some cacti and coca to the farm.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:49:49 am by ShadowCrafter »

firsty.blocker

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2017, 09:44:45 pm »
Geez! Even more updates!
New changes in red, as always.
We now have 6 residents! Up from 5 last time
Current builds (Excluding houses) Just follow the spruce paths: Town Pool, Wanigoora Station, Sugar Cane Farm, Tree Farm (Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Oak), Observatory (aka Elytra Tower), Potato Farm, Beetroot Farm, Livestock Farm (mooshroom, cow, pig, sheep, chicken), Mob Grinder (private), Donations Box, Hot Springs, Villager trading booth, marketplace, Enchanting/crafting station, Player Trading booth, Auto-smelter, Cactus Farm, Cocoa Farm, Melon/Pumpkin Farm, News Board.<--All new builds thanks to Shadowcrafter808. (I helped on some, but he/she did most of the work).
Non-Build objects:
Nether portal, beacons, map by Skelleton123, coords of 4 caves in Wanigoora, Mall Street, where residents can sell stuff on 5x5 or smaller plots (7x7 if using marketplace).
Wanigoora has improved so much with the help of our residents!
Sorry for the late update, click on the link for Wanigoora Album, but it's very outdated.

ShadowCrafter

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2017, 03:20:51 pm »
Also added an automated cooked chicken farm (WFC - Wanigoora Fried Chicken), a wheat farm and a nether wart farm.

I'm really enjoying doing the community stuff, definitely caring more about the quality of my builds than I did in single player.

Enchanting/crafting station, Player Trading booth, Auto-smelter, Cactus Farm, Cocoa Farm, Melon/Pumpkin Farm, News Board.<--All new builds thanks to Shadowcrafter808. (I helped on some, but he/she did most of the work).
The Player Trading booth was crlow not me.

firsty.blocker

Re: Wanigoora
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2017, 04:39:23 pm »
Oh well oops. Thanks crlow! I relocated the beacon so it hits everything now (request by DJjones, the beacon was in a really selfish area).
Sorry for not posting updates, for a while I won't update until everything gets settled, my internet is really slow.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 05:35:40 pm by Firsty Blocker »

firsty.blocker

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2017, 01:22:34 pm »
Not an update>Wanigoora on the new server is going to be basically the same, with the farms and stuff. On the first day of the new server I'll try to plot out a location for it and post it here (or if you want to, plot out a location that's within 1500 blocks of spawn and send it to me). Hope all out current residents will join!

firsty.blocker

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 05:16:07 pm »
Picked a location for Wanigoora2.0, there will be a lot of tree clearing and terrafarming, but we can turn it into plains. And more trees to chop down=more wood. Terraforming here=free dirt. Just follow north SRN track.
Coords: -1668 70 1800. It is marked by a wooden pillar with a crafting bench. So is anyone willing to come here (~2.2k blocks from spawn, we can expand northwards) or is there a better location? PS You can still claim a plot at spawn

-OPwrecker