Author Topic: Wanigoora (Wanigoora2.0)  (Read 6653 times)

firsty.blocker

Wanigoora (Wanigoora2.0)
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:14:37 pm »
Hey all! I want to create a new town between Spawn and East Station, my house is already there, and there are some other various builds/houses there already! For some pictures go to http://imgur.com/a/UXKXe. I am planning to make the town approximately 2048 blocks by 1024 blocks or a bit smaller (1536x768 or bigger). The East line (SRN) will not be affected. If anyone is interested in helping start this town please send me a mail! Also, what should I name this town?

-OPwrecker :)

Planned builds: Public Mines, Hostile Mob Grinder (Mumbo style)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:22:35 am by Firsty Blocker »

Attila

Re: New Town!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 03:15:28 am »
Hey all! I want to create a new town between Spawn and East Station, my house is already there, and there are some other various builds/houses there already! For some pictures go to http://imgur.com/a/UXKXe. I am planning to make the town approximately 2048 blocks by 1024 blocks or a bit smaller (1536x768 or bigger). The East line (SRN) will not be affected. If anyone is interested in helping start this town please send me a mail! Also, what should I name this town?

Planned builds: Public Mines, Hostile Mob Grinder (Mumbo style)

Just letting you know that a Mumbo style Mob grinder can be very laggy at times.

crlow

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 10:38:08 am »
What sort of name are you looking for? I say try calling it Wanigoora. Ngunnawal names FTW  :D

firsty.blocker

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 08:43:28 pm »
UPDATED:
Hey all! I created a new town between Spawn and East Station named Wanigoora with a current population of 2. Adjacent is another town, which is linked to Wanigoora.  For some pictures go to Wanigoora Album. I am planning to make the town approximately 1024 blocks by 1024 blocks or a bit smaller (768x768 or bigger) atm. It is acessible from the NTN and SRN (both east of spawn station) or you could just fly there. The town started on July 4th, 2017 (totally not a coincidence). There is a wood farm, sugar cane farm, potato farm, and a (planned) wheat farm. There is also 1 houses up for sale, public furnaces, town resort, swimming pool and a private mob grinder.

Planned builds: Wheat Farm, Decor, Proper (Secondary) SRN station.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:41:23 pm by Firsty Blocker »

dragnrider70

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 10:05:42 pm »
just went to Wanigoora and I think it looks good. I got a little lost but that's normal. unfortunately, I've already found a winter biome to live in so I can't raise the population count, but I'll see what I can do to help.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 12:45:22 pm »
I really appreciate any help, whether it's something random or increasing the population count. Just don't know where new players find houses. People say /rtp gets them far away from everything, but there's a big chunk of land at my town that's unclaimed.

crlow

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 02:17:32 pm »
I've set up a small house here in Wanigoora. It's a modern-style house with a small garden.  :)
Feel free to head over and take a look.  :D

Laddybuck

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 09:03:52 pm »
Finally stopped riding the rails and stopped by Wanigoora; seems like a good place to camp out for a time. As far as town projects are concerned, I'm most interested in working on the public mines and standardizing Wanigoora Station with the rest of the SRN. If there's any way I can help the town grow, let me know.

LucianX09

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 05:06:06 am »
This sounds fun. Once my ocean monument is finished I'll pitch in also. I'm currently looking at some good iron farm ideas that are server friendly (the one I currently use on my singleplayer is not server friendly for some reason). My fav farm to build right now is sugarcane farms, thanks to the observer block, with pumpkin/melon smasher a close second.

I'll have to stop by at some point and see the towns progress and see where I can lend a hand.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 06:51:48 pm »
Finally stopped riding the rails and stopped by Wanigoora; seems like a good place to camp out for a time. As far as town projects are concerned, I'm most interested in working on the public mines and standardising Wanigoora Station with the rest of the SRN. If there's any way I can help the town grow, let me know.

Interesting ideas! The mine is a project that I want to start after I finish my current SRN projects. darparniox is updating the SRN map, which should include Wanigoora Station. After I finish the platforms it should be standardised.

Thanks for your interest in helping, and you too, LucianX09!

firsty.blocker

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 08:42:04 pm »
I've set up a small house here in Wanigoora. It's a modern-style house with a small garden.  :)
Is it inspired by Grian?

firsty.blocker

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 08:45:52 pm »
Well, well, well. Time for another update! We now have 4 residents, me (OPwrecker), DJjones118, Laddybuck and crlow.
Current builds (Excluding houses): Town Pool, Wanigoora Station, Sugar Cane Farm, Tree Farm (Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Oak), Observatory (aka Elytra Tower), Potato Farm, Livestock Farm (kinda WIP), Mob Grinder (private).
Nether portals are linked up, although I am working on a more efficient way to do it.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:03:05 pm by Firsty Blocker »

crlow

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 10:31:30 pm »
Is it inspired by Grian?
It is actually inspired by a youtuber called Rizzial. He makes amazing videos on builds like these. I take a lot of my inspiration from him, so most of my builds look simular to his.

Laddybuck

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 11:03:59 pm »
Haha, 'Work in Progress' is one word for the livestock. Those just spawned in town and I fenced them in. Anyone with a plan is free to use them.

firsty.blocker

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2017, 01:04:26 pm »
I'm hoping to get some of those empty eggs and asking my friend Gumby1 if I could take 2 cows for my town. Or I could just fly to nothingheresland and pick up a few animals