Author Topic: Mall Shop  (Read 2774 times)

RiverPlasmaHero

Mall Shop
« on: May 30, 2017, 09:05:17 pm »
I am trying to be as helpful as I possibly can be by selling items in my shop that lots of people need and don't want to get themselves.
Which begs the question, what do you cyberdogs want/need that you would buy, and how much would you be willing to pay for it?
Thanks all!  :D

IckleKoo

Re: Mall Shop
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 02:21:47 pm »
Hi,

The bone block for me  ;D

There doesn't seem to be many shops selling it and I'm currently building with it, and I cant find a skelly spawner!

darkdrake87

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 03:21:09 pm »
My best suggestion here would be to follow Ren's example from FoolCraft - Find a supply of the blocks/items you can't get any other way, and sell those.  Whether it's blocks that only spawn in the world, or blocks with materials that are really hard to come by that you have access to a farm for, such a thing would sell fairly well when you let people know that you have those items (as you could do here, maybe even updating the first post with the list?) in stock.

That being said, I've always been a fan of the quartz blocks (Chiseled and Fancy), and too few people sell quartz.  A solid source of just basic Quartz Blocks (the four Nether Quartz in a 2x2 pattern) would be an instant hit with me, and anyone else who likes building with said quartz blocks.

Klabauterman

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 10:53:46 am »
I am actually looking for a Beacon.

Please PM me if available ;)

Almostace

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 11:12:41 am »
Hi,

There doesn't seem to be many shops selling it and I'm currently building with it, and I cant find a skelly spawner!

Icklekoo i have a skeleton spawner you are welcome to use. message me for details

Acex

_edo

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 11:48:14 pm »
Hi,

There's a smelly spawner close to xxxxxxxxxx, just SW of it.
Skelly! dang it, auto-correct... :P

(xxxxxxx, because I'm not sure if we're allowed to promote a public skelly farm, tbh)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:54:42 pm by _edo »