Author Topic: Cyberdog Modded Server  (Read 2372 times)

Gawin

Cyberdog Modded Server
« on: May 29, 2017, 02:21:08 pm »
Any chance we can get some love for the modded server?

Update it to Foolcraft?

Anything to get people playing.

Also a mod who has a little power to fix things like the broken end dragon.

RaoulDucktooth

Re: Cyberdog Modded Server
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 02:34:21 pm »
I'm for making a save file, scraping it off and loading up Foolcraft

Klabauterman

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 02:52:54 pm »
I am completely new to modded MC

But if foolcraft become a thing, I might join !

I am looking forward to any update.

Cheers

ten0r

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 02:48:04 pm »
I love playing foolcraft to a point.  Just be warned, I'd rather see something else on the Dogcraft server.  Foolcraft requires a tight knit community of players who will be online constantly to continue their work.  If people start to falter, you end up with some people who are 10x further down the pack than others.  Also, since it's an exploration pack, doing tech trees doesn't really give much in the way of content.  After about 2 months, you'll run out of things to tech out of.

I'd much rather see a questing pack with a diverse tech setup but balanced with design.

yurideridder

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 03:07:45 pm »
I do know we already have a kind of thing on the server (skyblock) but I really liked to play SkyFactory. I played it as much as I can and really liked it. The other pack I enjoyed very much was Forever Stranded. Don't know if it can be used in multiplayer but it would be really cool to play Forever Stranded with some of the other people in this community. I hope these suggestions may help.

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 07:07:09 pm »
a modpack i liked to play is project ozone 2. i might go and see if there is a project ozone 3 yet.

EDIT: there is not a project ozone 3 yet
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:10:17 pm by ScaryMJDiamcreep »

Rustbite

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 12:35:49 am »
Hey Cybernation

In regards to the current modded server as of late yes it has been a little neglected as i haven't had the time to both manage the modded server and help with both the current server and the 1.12 we are getting ready.

Just so everyone knows that Ren and i are and have been in discussions about making a Dogcraft mod pack built to suit all patreons as we have found 80% of patreons cant play the current pack or load fool craft. So we are making it as light as possible but still trying to keep the favorite mods in the pack which may mean that some still won't be able to play but the goal is to get as many to play or on as we can.

Cheers Rustbite

RaoulDucktooth

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 02:21:04 pm »
"making a Dogcraft mod pack"
 ::) ::) ::)

Gawin

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 02:59:30 pm »
 ;D

Great! Have to say my top mods are

Refined Storage