Author Topic: Biome Hunting  (Read 4461 times)

QuicksilverFox85

Biome Hunting
« on: May 28, 2017, 04:50:02 pm »
Out of sheer curiosity,  has anyone come across a flower forest biome in their wanderings?  I need access to one for reasons, and it's hard to tell on the train station map what sort of forests each color of green represents.  >.>

Klabauterman

Re: Biome Hunting
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 02:58:00 pm »
I may have seen some around my base, will keep it in mind and will drop you the xyz when is see one !

regards
Klabauterman

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 04:08:10 pm »
no forests of any sort near my base, just ocean and desert

firsty.blocker

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:47:35 pm »
Can't you just plants trees and use bone meal on grass? Or do you need the biome on F3 screen to be Flower Forest?

-OPwrecker :)

bestfreestylist

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 07:58:02 pm »
i have a couple flower biomes filled with trees.  I can let you use them.  if you cut trees replant, and flowers are always around even if I harvest them.  as I am not on a lot due to the good weather we have, when I do maybe ill remember the coordinates.

QuicksilverFox85

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 09:11:27 pm »
Can't you just plants trees and use bone meal on grass? Or do you need the biome on F3 screen to be Flower Forest?

-OPwrecker :)

There are some flowers that only grow in that kind of biome, hence why I'm looking for one.

i have a couple flower biomes filled with trees.  I can let you use them.  if you cut trees replant, and flowers are always around even if I harvest them.  as I am not on a lot due to the good weather we have, when I do maybe ill remember the coordinates.

That would be awesome.  Either shoot me a PM here or a mail message in game with the coords, whichever you prefer.

Klabauterman

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 12:51:31 pm »
-3152 66 8897

Biome : Flower Forest

regards

QuicksilverFox85

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 04:34:00 pm »
-3152 66 8897

Biome : Flower Forest

regards

You're a gentleman (or lady) and a scholar.  *salutes*

Klabauterman

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 11:05:12 am »
very welcome Sir!

I like to explore...
Just let me know if there anything else.
I will take a look for it !

regards 

yurideridder

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 08:02:26 am »
Since the people here are very nice and good at exploring, can someone find me a unexplored and goodlooking (not teared apart)  Mooshroom  Island? If you put the coords here or pm me them, I will pay you because they are quite rare. Thanks in advance!

Klabauterman

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 03:09:44 pm »
Since the people here are very nice and good at exploring, can someone find me a unexplored and goodlooking (not teared apart)  Mooshroom  Island? If you put the coords here or pm me them, I will pay you because they are quite rare. Thanks in advance!

hi

@yurideridder

i found a moshroom biome... but its very far outside, but it is untouched as far i can see

here the chords.

18997; - 15100

regards

mehworld

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 05:53:30 pm »
Can a mod post a seed map online please, the number of times if needed a jungle or ice spikes is ridiculous.
Thanks in advance for your reply dudes.

Many thanks -Mehworld

QuicksilverFox85

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 10:57:47 pm »
Can a mod post a seed map online please, the number of times if needed a jungle or ice spikes is ridiculous.
Thanks in advance for your reply dudes.

Many thanks -Mehworld

The staff has made a point of not releasing seed information so that there's not a worry of folks loading the seed themselves into a single player game and scout out for things on their own.  The best I can recommend is the map here for the rail system; haven't figured out which ones are the jungles yet but I'd assume the white areas are snow areas so you may find ice spikes there.

Droidology

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 02:34:48 am »
If nobody ahas claimed that mushroom biome yet I would love to have one.
Went exploring to -3152 66 8897 just b4 and it had a few flowers I needed. I didn't harvest any but I did check it out.
I need a few biomes:
  • Ice Spikes
  • Mushroom Biome
  • Mesa (Preferably Bryce)
Hope this works!

Thx,

Limo

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 01:25:36 pm »
what's a bryce mesa?