Author Topic: Some queries  (Read 3118 times)

2lesslives.

Some queries
« on: March 31, 2017, 08:04:24 pm »
So, I was wondering why you guys had to change hosters, the old forum was way easier to navigate and in my opinion looked nicer, also, are you gonna add the Chat back? Cause that's the only reason why I signed back up here, that and I wanted to start up my redstone post again.

Kind Regards,

2less :)

Victix11

Re: Some queries
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 08:44:46 pm »
I personally think the new site is easier to navigate, we designed it with that in mind. Might need some time to get used to it though ^^ And Chat won't come back, at least not for now, maybe in the future. We're resorting to Discord for the time being :)

2lesslives.

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 08:52:25 pm »
Well, that's annoying, considering I can't go onto the discord... Oh well, guess I won't be able to talk to my 'pals', also, I was just logged out of the forums for no reason.

~ 2less.

LilWolfie

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 10:35:51 pm »
Hey 2less,
I miss chat, as it was one of my favorite parts, but it was redundant since there is another chat format.

Logged out of the forums for no reason? Could be an odd blip or it could be that you timed out after being logged on for over 60 minutes if you didn't click the box to stay logged in (Not sure how long you had been on prior to the logout).

I hope you have a good evening,
Wolfie