Poll

Would you like more quests??

Yes!
No!
I don't care.

Author Topic: More Quests?  (Read 3314 times)

domasleo159

More Quests?
« on: May 24, 2017, 05:11:41 pm »
I would LOVE if there would be more quests added.  I would like more quests that are for endgame players.  Some quests such as submitting elytra, or beacon, or collecting all music discs, or crafting lots of end crystals.  Maybe also add quests that reward you for dying in funny ways such as being blown up by an end crystal, or killed by a villager using thorns, etc.

Attila

Re: More Quests?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 03:52:37 am »
I would LOVE if there would be more quests added.  I would like more quests that are for endgame players.  Some quests such as submitting elytra, or beacon, or collecting all music discs, or crafting lots of end crystals.  Maybe also add quests that reward you for dying in funny ways such as being blown up by an end crystal, or killed by a villager using thorns, etc.

These sound like good ideas, but I feel it would take some work at that if they did the system with command blocks, but if they did it with some sort of plugin, then it has to be able to work, with only a bit of work needed.

So there is some difficulty to this. . . I think.

darparniox

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:36:41 am »
I'd quite like to see some more quests, even if they weren't complex. Just adding onto the existing categories such as exploration etc would be cool.

darkdrake87

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:47:53 pm »
I'd actually like to see a few more lower tier (so to speak) quests?  And maybe for more exploration, we could add the player established cities as well?

Attila

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 06:31:03 am »
I'd quite like to see some more quests, even if they weren't complex. Just adding onto the existing categories such as exploration etc would be cool.

Are you thinking the complexity of the actual quest, because of course the quest itself doesn't have to be complex, but the creation of creating such a quest is the difficult part.

Klabauterman

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 02:56:02 pm »
I am quiet new to DOGCRAFT

But so far all quests was really well made.
Go ahead ! nice work

Would love to see more quests !

I also can imagine that this is a really time consuming and complex task ...

Cheers

Klabauterman

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 08:53:28 am »
is there anywhere (Forum ?or other website ) a list of all quests available ?
With task and rewards ?

ScaryMJDiamcreep

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 08:58:10 am »
i'm fairly sure there already is a quest for making a bunch of end crystals, as well as one for submitting an elytra

Droidology

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 04:51:09 am »
I find this a very good idea especially for people that need money. Maybe things like completing your first base (mods may need to activate this), creating a shop, defeating the dragon, the wither, and maybe killing every mob, and also you know the achievements? maybe getting quest credit by completing achievements. I know achievements will soon be replaced but we probably won't update to 1.12 soon because we need to update the plugins. Just my #2cents!

Rustbite

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 05:36:36 am »
defiantly a good idea guys and the best thing about 1.12 is the fact that some things are even easier to do specially things like custom crafting and such so i we will defiantly look into maybe a few more if not a heap more quests with the launch of the new world.

Thanks Rustbite

Droidology

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 02:59:13 am »
I'm probs gonna stay with the old server for now, as I have a huge amount of stuff I want to keep. Could we have the quests updated for the old server as well?
Ttfn!

Skelleton123

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 02:46:22 pm »
A new 1.12 server will require them to redo or rewrite some of the quests anyway. So some new exploration quest would be awesome to see. Also some extra grinding through submit quest could be worth some DCD's.

jumboplayz

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 04:26:51 pm »
i would love if you could add some  sort of repeatable quests