Author Topic: What Are The Quest  (Read 2933 times)

Gizme

What Are The Quest
« on: May 21, 2017, 12:02:06 am »
So I'm New To The Server And Have Noticed That People Were Completing Quest. I Read That This Is One Way Of Getting Dollars, But Couldn't Figure Out How To Do Them. Are They Npc's In The World Or Through Just Doing Them? Please Help Me Thanks -Gizme

Michel Pronk

Re: What Are The Quest
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 12:20:39 am »
The /quests work in diferent ways

Some are colleting tasks Mine x stone dirt Once u mined enuf ull see a mesage stating u can claim the quest.

U open the /quests menu search for the quests u finiched then claim the quest reward. bu kliking the glass pane unther the quest.

Some quests need a manual detect or u to craft items or talk to a certain npc or even visit a special location.

Hope this helps u out enjoy questing and if you have more questions just ask

Gizme

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 12:24:40 am »
Ok Thanks This Helps Alot I Had Just Went To The End And Completed A Quest By Mistake But Is There Any Ender Man Farm?

ivorysnape

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 12:38:18 am »
there is indeed an enderman farm u need the warp card to get into it tho.
you can obtain said card buy buying it from the site shop or by crafting it.
http://dogcraft.net/customItems.php this is where u can see how to craft it.

Attila

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:45 am »
there is indeed an enderman farm u need the warp card to get into it tho.
you can obtain said card buy buying it from the site shop or by crafting it.
http://dogcraft.net/customItems.php this is where u can see how to craft it.

Oh you mean the cards that are worth more than maybe my whole life. . . jk. One recommendation here as a good tip:

save up money to get the lifetime thing for the enderman farm. .. because it will just be very useful since you don't need to keep making (or buying) the 30 minute enderman farm card.

peterpaul1991

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 08:12:51 am »
The endfarm warp card (permanent) and the Unlimited homes are the most important items to get. After that i would say go for a mall plot and the gold shop (100 shops. The chance someone needs more than 100 shops is low and when you do need more than 100 shops you should be earning loads of DCD already) As extra feature the doubleshopchests are awesome to. (more items fit in a doublechest and it means you need less shops for huge ammounts of items.)