Author Topic: So I have hardly been online lately  (Read 3334 times)

Kittyhawk

So I have hardly been online lately
« on: May 03, 2017, 08:25:05 pm »
Not to go too much into detail here, but I have been having some high stress times lately and I haven't really been on the server often for the last few months. I'm a relative newcomer to the Dogcraft servers, so I feel the need to ask this though some of you will probably feel this is pretty self evident. XD Is there any type of server reset or any way things will not be okay on the server if I don't get online within a certain time frame? Until things ease up I'll probably only get online a few minutes here or there, and I really need to know if I need to make certain it is within a time limit or something. I really love this server and I am in the middle of a complete overhaul of my base, so I really don't want to just leave things hanging, but sometimes you just gotta take care of yourself for a bit.

creeperrafe

Re: So I have hardly been online lately
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 07:56:08 pm »
Yo much has changed seince a month, Like Ren posted a vid of the server and now their is atleasst 60 players on 24/7.    :) :) :)

goldminer177

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 08:09:27 pm »
Aww I'm sorry to hear they your going through some stress atm, if you need anyone to talk to I'm always here and I Hope that you'll be back fully in action soon!

-GoldMiner

Attila

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 01:34:07 am »
Yo much has changed seince a month, Like Ren posted a vid of the server and now their is atleasst 60 players on 24/7.    :) :) :)

Well, number may go down as time continues. But that is just a thought