Author Topic: Making a trade offer to public is it ADVERTISING  (Read 2372 times)

Diamondcyborg55

Making a trade offer to public is it ADVERTISING
« on: July 04, 2019, 06:09:30 am »
I was just trying to offer a trade to people onm the server and lately it has been marked as ADVERTISING I say it is not cause at first the mods told me to make trades and that is when I started oiffering.

Spear994

Re: Making a trade offer to public is it ADVERTISING
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 09:41:27 pm »
Yes it is. The way you were doing it was advertising. I've made plenty of trades on the server for plenty of different things. I've discussed them in chat. It was never marked as advertising. The only difference between what you were saying and advertising was the world "selling".

Skelleton123

Re: Making a trade offer to public is it ADVERTISING
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 09:24:38 pm »
Hi Diamondcyborg

The rules state clearly you are not allowed to advertise in chat. When you have something for sale, buy a mall plot and create a chest-shop for it.

When you are looking for something, you can ask people in chat if someone is selling. They can reply to your question, but not start advertising it to others.

If you feel like you do not understand the rules or do not agree with them, you can take it up with someone from staff (Moderators or Headmods) and they will provide you with a suitable answer and clear out the issue.

kind regards
-Skelly-